Chapter 7 - Xyla Merlone

"Alissa? Alissa!" I heard my name being called, making me wake up instantly. I looked beside me to see Anne. We were in a different place, which looked like my home but...larger? We were in a bedroom, scared for our lives. 

"Where the hell are we?" I asked her, before she shrugged her shoulders. "It looks like your house but much larger as we are in a spare bedroom. I got no idea what happened to us..." she said before she suddenly got cut off, "How are my two lovely girls doing?" that very familiar voice asked us. 

"We are not your 'lovely girls'. You crazy bitch. You shouldn't exist." Anne told her. 

"Well, someone is in a bad mood. How are you doing, Alissa?" Xyla asked me, ignoring Anne a little. 

"How..." I hesitated to finish my question, but Xyla knew what I was going to ask her. 

"Anne told me all about you when she was down there with me." she said before her eyes started to glow red again. She then walked over to me, before she sat down very close to us. 

"Both of your blood smells delicious..." she said in a whisper before her fangs started to show. Holy shit. I watched Anne tilt her head to the side, exposing her neck. "Anne! Snap out of it!" I tried to tell her before Xyla sank her fangs into her neck. My heart started to pound against my chest as I was watching this crazy woman drink from her. 

A few more seconds later, Xyla pulled away. And then it was my turn. Oh shit...

"What did you do to her?" I asked Xyla, who was looking directly at me. "I marked her. To let everyone know that she is mine." she replied before she licked her lips. "And I am now going to do the same to you." 

She then moved some hair away from my neck before she wasted no time and sank her fangs into my neck. I let out a gasp, it felt like two small knives stabbing into my neck...

A few seconds later, she pulled away. "You marked us? Why?" Anne asked before Xyla replied, "You are my mates. My lovely two mates. I am going to take such gentle care of you both..." 

What the actual fuck? Mates? "You need serious help. We are not your 'mates' and we never will be." Anne said before she got out of the bed. She then gasped at what she was wearing. Holy fucking shit...

"Why am I wearing laced shit? Are you that perverted?" she asked Xyla in a pissed off tone. 

"Maybe I am perverted. You are mine after all." Xyla replied which made Anne burst into tears. She then opened the door and ran out. I quickly followed her. 

I felt really bad for her. I wanted to help her get through this current terrible situation. I followed her into the bathroom. 

"I can't fucking believe she put me in this! This is not my style!" Anne cried at me, tears streaming down her face. 

"I know..." I tried to sooth her down but she carried on crying, "I am not her mate! WE are not her fucking mates!" 

I then quickly wrapped my arms around her, pulling her into a hug. "We are going to make it out of here. And we will make it out alive." I assured her, which made her stop crying. She was holding me close to her, which I didn't mind at all. 

"Thank you, Alissa. I love you so much."

"As a friend?" 

"Y...Yeah...as a friend."