'Although the use without a proper chakra network will be... interesting.'

It's perfectly possible that they won't be able to do so because they lack that network.

'There's really only one way to find out, though.'

"Does that include teleportation and those completely awesome rasenballs?!" Killua excitedly demanded.

"Those are family secrets," she reminded him.

"We're getting married so it's okay, right?!"

Miwa rolled her eyes at that, as Gon whined, "What? I want to learn that stuff, too!"

'What is it with boys and wanting to learn new and dangerous ways to kill your enemies?'

I seem to remember a certain little girl wanting to learn all sorts of nasty little tricks.

'Th—That's completely different!'

Uh-huh.

Miwa coughed to clear her throat, fighting back her blush. "W-Well you're going to have to learn the basic stuff first anyway! Try learning to control your energy first, and we can move on to some ninjutsu later."

Both boys let out a whoop before tackling into her to hug her.

"Ahh!" Miwa squeaked, her face flaming red, which only caused her friends to laugh at her. "W-We're getting off-topic!"

It still took a couple of minutes for both boys to stop teasing their red-faced companion, and a few more for Miwa to calm down enough to resume instruction.

"A-Anyway!" Miwa cleared her throat, fiddling with her pigtails. "We'll start off on first locating your energy core."

"How are we going to do that?" Gon asked.

Miwa reached out to both of them, placing a palm on their chests. "I'm going to give you a small taste of my own raw chakra. Once you're aware of the feeling of chakra inside of you, you should at least have an idea of what to look for. Finding your core after that will be entirely dependent on you."

Miwa began to gently push out her own raw chakra—Kurama helpfully pulling out his chakra in the process so neither boys would be poisoned. She leveled it out, and carefully guided it inside of both boys—just barely going underneath the skin.

Chakra could become dense enough to cut through solid bone, but at its base it was intangible. It's how auras could be passed through without fuss.

"W-Warm," Gon breathed out, eyes widening in startlement.

Killua was silent, but his expression of wonderment spoke volumes.

"Chakra is unique to every person," Miwa explained. "This is my chakra—my signature."

"You're warm. Like a campfire!" Gon told her, placing his hand over hers. "Do you know what we feel like?"

"Mn. Gon when I sense your chakra you feel like a still pond with water that goes deeper than the ocean," Miwa answered. "And Killua is like fresh snowfall in a quiet forest, cold and soft all at once."

She retracted her hands, and both boys blinked vapidly as Miwa's chakra left them. Killua reached up and touched his chest where Miwa's hand had been. "That was weird. In a good way, though."

Miwa scratched her cheek, feeling oddly sheepish. "Um... I don't know if this might help you two, but the Chairman, Netero, mentioned that this world refers to chakra as nen."

"Nen...? Miwa, is this energy something everyone has?" Killua suddenly asked. "Did you see it in my brother, maybe?"

"Yes. Your brother and Hisoka had cores that reflected years of training with the energy."