𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 NIGHTWING

Start from the beginning

The tablet peeped causing them to look down at the tablet. "A disturbance at golden gate park. Units respond. People are injured. Reports of wild animal." "Garfield?" Maeve mumbled just under her breath. "Phase two... it's already begun." "I'm going to turn Cadmus to rubble." Maeve sneered

⛧彡

"Look I don't know what we're going up against, but I can guarantee you it wont be pretty." Donna said as she drove everyone to golden Gate park. "We're going up against our friends." "May not be our friend anymore." "I wont hurt Garfield." Maeve stated. "Neither will I." Tara said from her seat in the boot, 7-seater car bonuses. "I wont either. I don't care what they've done to him." Maeve placed her hand on Rachels knee. "We wont hurt him." Tara said leaning forward between Rachel and Kory's head. "If they're hurting innocent people we need to be prepared."

It came out of nowhere; a ball of fire or light was thrown into the car causing the windows to break and the girls to move and protect their eyes. "Deathstoke! Get down." Maeve was stuck on the right door side, she lifted her head up and looked around the passenger seat and saw him reloading his gun, she used this to attempt to trap him in the ground, making it like quick sand causing in to be sinking in, she hardened to road again, but all he does is rip is legs out of it causing her eyes to widen, mostly out of fear and seer shock, once out of the ground, a pot hole now present in the middle of the road, he begins shotting his gun, rapid fire.

Rachel brought Maeve head back down, the blonde covered her head, waiting for the shooting to finish or be dead. "I'll draw the fire, you guys hit him with all you've got." "Kory. No!" Rachel screamed as the woman opened the door. She wasn't even out of the car for a minute before she threw herself back in, her arm was wounded, it was a bullet wound.

The gun fire suddenly stopped as a thump was heard from the roof of the car Maeve peeked up to see what had happened, he was still there, so then who was on the roof. "You should've stayed home." As Deathstoke is about to fire his weapon a figure appears beside him and begins throwing punches. "What the fuck!" Dawn exclaimed. "I think that's Dick." Maeve commented leaning forward in her seat. "Dick?" Donna questioned. He looked towards the car with shattered windows. "Who's hit?" He asked. "Kory." Rachel stated. "Take care of her. I'll take care of him. This is my fight."

"New costume, but the same old Dick Grayson. I told you what would happen if the Titans ever reunited. Now, it's happening." Deathstoke strikes multiple times towards Dick, who avoids the strikes, doing a back handspring. "Jericho! I know you're in there, I know you're alive." He said which resulted in Deathstoke retaliating. "Don't say his name!"

"Is that the best you got." They continue to fight; Dick continues to miss his strikes before landing a kick to his face. "My son is dead because of you!"

"I've never seen you bleed before." Rachel stated which resulted in Maeve looking away from the fight, glancing towards Rachel who was healing Kory's wound. "I didn't think you could." Removing her hand from off Kory's forearm revealing a completely head wound, not even a scar, that Made the blonde think of her neck, she brought her hand up to her neck, lightly brushing her fingers on the burnt red skin, she would have to ask Rachel to heal it later.

"Jericho!" Maeve looked back to the fight scene as the name caught her attention. "You don't get to say his name." The villain sneered back. "If you're in there buddy, now's the time." They fought yet again; Dick was on the ground this time. Dick watched as the ground beneath them caught Deathstoke's foot, Dick looked back seeing Maeve with her glowing arms extended, and her glowing eyes on show, Maeve smiled. Dick nodded his head and Deathstoke broke his foot free, throwing a blade towards Maeve which resulted in a wall forming in front of her, the knife getting caught in the earth. "Don't feel so bad, it was never going to work. You depend on others for your strength. I depend on no one. You should have stayed away." "Dad!" someone exclaimed, Maeve knew that voice, she brought the wall down, back into the ground seeing rose in a purple gold and silver outfit.

"I see you've changed your mind." Deathstroke said, a chuckle followed. "She was the one that told me that you all got back together, she's been working for me the whole time, unlike Tara who betrayed me the moment she saw her cousin." Maeve looked to her cousin whose expression was mutual.

"I heard." Dick replied, not surprised with the news, Maeve watched as Rose walked forward, next to Deathstoke. "Is that you?" She questioned. "The one and only." "You've finally accepted your true family." Deathstoke said to Rose, looking over his shoulder towards her. "I have" she walked towards Dick causing a smile to overcome Maeve's expression. "Titans are my family. Don't make me kill you." "Don't worry, I won't." He replied.

They fought, two against one, Maeve didn't want to fight as well because she knew it was their fight, but she was ready if she needed to interfere. It ended with Rose stabbing Deathstoke. "No!" Dick exclaimed, and Maeve watched as the body of their enemy fell to the floor. Maeve's glow began to dim, until her pale skin was left, her eyes returning to their vibrant blue.

Rose threw the katana. "You heard what he said?" "Yeah." "I'm sorry." "I'm sorry too!" Tara yelled loudly from the car causing a few people to chuckle, Maeve being one of them. "Forget it! Both of you. You okay?" He asked Rose. "I will be... He wants to talk to you." Rose looked down. Maeve began walking forward, closer towards the scene, standing next to Dick. "Jericho?" Dick questioned. "Is that really you." Rose's body walked towards the two with a sly smirk, showing his hands. "Whats up?" He pulled the finger on each hand. Dick smiled, Maeve looked to Dick, glad to see him so happy.

"Glad to have you back, kid." "Thank you, Dick, for finding me." She said as well as signed. "I'm sorry, for everything." "I understand, why you did what you did. I know what the Titans stand for." Maeve did feel a bit awkward, considering it was a private conversation and she didn't know what to say so she tried to tone it out, letting them have their privacy.

"Is he?" Donna said from behind her causing the blonde to jump a little. "Dead?" Dick finished. "Yeah." He answered, Maeve squatted down and poked Deathstoke, making sure. "How's Kory?" "Rachel healed her." Maeve said as she stood up. "Let's go home." "The night's not quiet over yet." Donna said, this reminded Maeve of Garfield. "Garfield." Maeve sighed "What happened to Gar?" He asked, he really needed a catch-up session.

ive already started planning the last chapter for part 2 and ya'll im telling you now it is going to make you cry, its making me cry just thinking about it. YALL ARE NOT READY

BRING TISSUES SADDNESS IS A COMING

part 3 will 100% be happening, after i watch the show and see if i can fit maeve and tara into it ill put up the part 3 chapter but if i cant fit maeve and tara in ill put up a little chapter saying im going to have to end it there and ill have a little epilogue or smth maybe an au part or smth idk yet