019 | yaomomo and jirou tings

never has she dealt with anything
more difficult than her soul

DURING THE TWO DAYS OFF, Serena was invited out to the mall with Jiro and Yaoyorozu

DURING THE TWO DAYS OFF, Serena was invited out to the mall with Jiro and Yaoyorozu. They spent the whole day there, satisfying the taller girl's need to shop for clothes she would most likely only wear once. Wearing her usual out-of-school outfit: a plain white with blue tint shirt, a pair of high-waisted jeans with heeled black boots to match, Serena roamed around the shop the duo were currently in. Her eyes lazily scanned the room, finding no interest in the clothes in front of her, each ranging in different colours, patterns and sizes.

Instead, they laid upon an enthusiastic Yaoyorozu, who was buzzing with joy in the shop. A smile graced her lips at the scene. There was something about seeing a happy Yaoyorozu that made Serena's whole being warm and complete.

"Got everything you need?" she asked the dark-haired female, her hands in her pockets and a gentle look spread across her face. Yaoyorozu nodded, paying for her clothes at the till.

"Kyoka's going to meet us at the water fountain," she informed Serena as she grabbed the bags, thanking the lady behind the counter. Serena hummed, walking side by side with the girl. Being with Yaoyorozu brought out a sense of matureness within Serena. Perhaps it was because the vice class representative was always firm around others, unable to show her childishness because of how she was raised. When she was with Serena, the blue-haired girl wanted her to be herself, to let loose. Maybe that was why Yaoyorozu preferred both hers and Jiro's company over the others. They were always calm and laid back. They had this imperturbable, tranquil aura that surrounded them constantly and Yaoyorozu found peace in that.

"Finally. You two took forever," complained Jiro once she spotted them in her vision, a blank expression painted across her face, her hands stuffed into the pockets of her jeans.

"Oh, hush," Yaoyorozu waved her comment off, her eyes brightening when she caught the bag Jiro held in her grasp. "What did you buy?" she asked excitedly. Jiro sighed at her expression, although she liked the attention she was receiving from the girl, though she'd never admit it.

"Just a new pair of headphones," she mumbled, uninterested. Serena smiled warmly at the two, watching as Yaoyorozu peaked into Jiro's bag, who glared at her for invading her privacy. They began to bicker with each other, attracting the attention of those that stood closer to them.

"Would you two like to sleepover?" The words left her mouth before she could register them into her brain. Yaoyorozu and Jiro immediately silenced themselves, their gaze casting over towards the blue-haired girl who blushed lightly when she realised what she said. "O-only i-if you guys w-want too," she stuttered, feeling her face heat up.

Yaoyorozu and Jiro stared at the girl silently, their faces blank but their mind running wild. Due to their pensiveness, Serena felt her embarrassment develop, the negative thoughts in her head becoming rampant. 'Shit, I shouldn't have said anything. They probably think I'm weird or something. God, Serena, why did you have to—'