In that moment, Derek knew he would never be able to let Stiles go. He needed this – just as much as he needed air. Stiles grabbed his head and pulled Derek into a long, hot kiss, teeth clashing with a desperate desire that the younger man seemed unable to control, stealing Derek's breath and robbing him of thought. His hands were fisted in Derek's short hair as he pushed and rocked his body into Derek franticly, before stuttering to a halt as long strands of hot cum covered Derek's abdomen, coating his hand.

"Oh fucking fuck." Stiles said, collapsing boneless on top of Derek, who easily rolled him onto his back, covering his limp body. "You are a god. An actual God. I would know. I've met one." Stiles rambled as Derek used his sticky hand to work two fingers into Stiles ass. He was still wet from the lube and Derek's cum from the first time, making it much easier for Derek to find that magic spot that dissolved Stiles into a mass of twitching limbs as he tried to find purchase on the sheets. "Christ!" Stiles gasped, head pushed back into the pillow, neck tense and corded. Sure that Stiles was ready, Derek removed his fingers and pushed his cock into the tight hole. He couldn't help the moan as Stiles shifted under him, giving Derek the chance to slide deeper into the younger man. Slowly he pushed, until he was fully sheathed in the hot warmth of Stiles.

"I swear to god, one day I'm going to get used to how fucking massive you are." Stiles ground out, "Not today, though. Fuck." Derek couldn't help the grin that played over his lips. Stiles opened his eyes and glared. "Seriously, dude. Fuck." He bucked his hips under Derek, who pulled back slightly only to snap his hips hard forward, the impact almost lifting Stiles from the mattress. "Ow, no!" He laughed breathlessly, swatting Derek playfully. "Bad dog."

Derek grinned, feeling – at last – perfectly at ease.

"They have like, these super important rules." Stiles was saying, and Derek was doing his best to pay attention, but Stiles was still stinking of sex and Derek and there was only so much a wolf could take. Even the shower hadn't washed away the strong smell of Derek from Stiles skin, and he was basking in a golden haze of great sex and better company. He lay back on the bed, hair still damp from his rushed shower. He'd not expected Stiles to have a communal shower - the idea of other people seeing Stiles naked made him… uncomfortable. "Derek, are you even paying attention?" Stiles said, twisting on the bed to look at him. He was in the middle of dressing, jeans still unbuttoned and muscle twisting on his back. Derek could watch that movement all day. Stiles was no longer the skinny kid he'd fallen in… the skinny kid he'd liked.

"No."

"Dude, you won't get away with looking like sex on a stick in this place and think you'll get away with it." Stiles frowned. "You need to listen to me."

"I'm a wolf, Stiles," Derek reminded him. "An Alpha. I'm not worried."

"Well good for you, because I'm terrified." Stiles snapped. Derek frowned, Stiles hardly ever lost his temper with him. "These guys aren't like you, Derek. They're not were-bears – they are bears, and they have rules. Important rules that'll get you killed if you don't pay attention." Stiles looked at him with frustration clearly written on his face and his erratic heartbeat. "Maybe you should just stay here."

"I'm listening." Derek sighed. Sitting up. There was no way he was going to sit in this tiny room for hours while Stiles was working. He wanted to spent time with him, needed to stay near him. "Start from the top."

"Okay, it's a bar for people like you, but it's not just people like you. I'm not the only human there, and there are always packs of girls and bikers. The girls are there because, super unfairly, all the shifters and 'weres are super-hot, and the bikers are there because they think the place is a biker bar." Stiles rushed. "So if you wolf out, someone will get hurt. Most likely you."