"You are the perfect little sister, you know that?"

Rory laughed causing Allison to laugh as well, the former shaking her head lightly before snorting,
"You are such a dork"

"We've done this before guys. A couple of weeks ago we were standing around just like this and we saved Malia, remember?" Scott reminded the pack as they all stood around the entrance of the old internment camp,
"That was a total stranger. This is Lydia"

"I'm here to save my best friend" Allison said determinedly as she exchanged a look with Rory.

"I came to save mine" Scott tacked on with a nod.

"I can for both" Rory informed them seriously.

"I just didn't feel like doing any homework" Isaac said apathetically with a nonchalant shrug before turning on his heel and heading for the entrance.

"Wow" Rory muttered to herself before they all followed after him, stopping in the courtyard, she glanced over at Scott and Stiles before saying,
"Go get Lydia"

"What about you?" Stiles questioned her in concern, touching her shoulder.

"We'll be okay" Rory reassured him with a nod,
"A werewolf, a hunter, a kitsune and a witch... we'll be fine. Go"

Scott nodded back at her before the trio went in separate directions, Rory caught up to Kira quickly while Scott and Stiles went off to find Lydia.

"Kira" Noshiko, Kira's mother, called out sternly,
"Turn around and go home. Take your friends with you"

"I can't" Kira said stubbornly shaking her head as she did so,
"When I looked at the game, I realized who I was actually playing. You"

"Call them off" Allison demanded of the woman as she eyes the Oni suspiciously.

"You think you could take him alive? You think you can save him?" Noshiko shot questions at them with a raised brow.

"What if we can?" Rory questioned.

Noshiko froze for a moment as she looked at the girl,
"I tried something like it seventy years ago. Your friend is gone"

"Are you sure?" Kira questioned sharply,
"Or if Stiles doesn't have to die. Maybe Rhys didn't have to die either?"

"I see I'm no longer the fox, now, Kira, you are." Noshiko observed,
"But the Nogitsune is still my demon to bury"

"Not anymore" Rory told the woman sternly, her eyes hardening in a defensive manner,
"The second that the Nogitsune possessed Stiles it became our problem"

Noshiko gave the witch a look, examining how she was holding herself before being sourly reminded that she herself was the same way when it came to Rhys. Their attention was all diverted away from their conversation when the Oni all poofed out of existence.

"What is it?" Kira questioned cautiously,
"Mom?"

"What does that mean?" Allison asked as she glanced around them.

"It means there's been a change in ownership"

They all spun around rapidly at the sound of Stiles' voice only to see that it wasn't Stiles, but the other version of him,
"Now they belong to me"

Rory's fingers hooked into the two ring daggers that were on her belt before holding them ready for an attack while Allison pulled an arrow out of her quiver and knocking it. Isaac's claws jumped out and his teeth extended, his face contorting as he shifted while Kira drew her katana.

The Oni started towards them, all of them beginning to fight defensively.

It was going rather well for a moment, although it soon flipped and became the opposite, two Oni's had tag-teamed against Isaac, the werewolf falling to his knees and about to be struck down when Allison let an arrow fly, sinking into the Oni's chest.

Bright yellow light poured out of the wound before the Oni disappeared, dying and never coming back to haunt them. A grin covered Allison's face as she was struck with a realisation that they could be defeated although the smile was immediately whipped off her face.

Rory felt it before she saw it. She felt a sharp pain in her stomach that ricocheted through her stomach to her spine, as if she'd been impaled. Tears pooled in her eyes as blood dripped from her ears, Lydia's scream rattling around in her head.

The brunette slowly turned around to see Allison in Scott's arms taking her very last breath after telling Scott to remind Rory that she loves her. Scott looked up from his first love and over at her younger cousin who was shaking. Her eyes glowed brighter than Scott had ever seen them, magic crackled between her fingers as her chest heaved rapidly and haphazardly, sadness rolling off of her in waves before they were replaced by anger. No, not anger, it was stronger than that.

Rage.

Isaac and Scott could both smell it - the rage, the magic. All of it.

A scream ripped from the brunette, one louder and stronger than the one that Lydia had let out. Blue magic released from her hands almost looked like a light show, it was beautiful but deadly - something that, in Isaac's opinion, mirrored Rory herself. The Oni and the Nogitsune all disappeared with the wave of magic.

Lydia and Stiles appeared in the gateway that Scott had previously busted through only to freeze as they watched the girl that they both loved fell apart. Her knees buckled as the wave of magic dissipated but the clouds above them started thundering together as her eyes didn't change back to green.

Chris, who had just gotten there and could feel his own heartbreaking, rushed over to his niece and took her into his arms. Harsh and unforgiving sobs rocked Rory's body as Chris held her close, rain beginning to pour down over them, being encouraged by Rory's sobs and screams.

Chris rocked her back and forth, something he'd done for her many times before, his hand brushing over her head as his own tears pushed at his eyes.

His daughter was dead and the little girl that he'd always considered a second child was falling apart in his arms. There was nothing worse than this, he'd decided, there was nothing worse in this world than losing a child and having another destroy themselves in grief.