Chapter 3: Tension

ARIANA POV:
I woke up at 8:12am this morning and tried to not wake Harry up while getting out of the sleeping bag and went to the kitchen to get some yogurt and cheese. When I was down there I saw Frankie sitting down at the table on his phone on twitter. He saw me first and said, "Good morning sleeping beauty, last night was great. How does it feel to be 21 years old?" I laughed and said,"Good morning Frankie it was really fun last night of all people I would not have expected to kiss Harry" Frankie said,"um no you made out and I did not expect to kiss Andrea" Ariana replied,"well you could have taken a shot like Liam and Jenn." Frankie said, "well I didn't want to get sloppy drunk and start making out with people." Ariana laughed and got her yogurt like she came down here to do. Andrea woke up while I was getting my yogurt and she was pissed off because her phone didn't charge last night and was at 18%. Andrea got ice cream and some ham. I was not very successful trying get out of the sleeping bag without waking Harry up because at 8:15am. He heard Andrea eating the ham very loudly and advanced to the kitchen greeted everyone but then asked for almonds.
AN HOUR LATER...
Joan was making scrambled eggs and we heard a knock on the door Jenn had a huge smile on her face so I knew that something was up. It was Anthony, Jack, and Andrew. Jenn and Andrea ran up to them immediately and gave all three of them hugs. Anthony ran up to Ariana and jump hugged her. I think it took her by surprise but I think she was happy. Anthony said, "Ariana you have no clue how much I missed you." Ariana is almost crying but I could tell that it was years of joy because we hadn't seen each other since O2L's New Years party. Jack immediately goes over to talk to Harry and Louis because they are his best friends that are here. Andrew doesn't really do anything but say "sorry I missed your party yesterday but I am sure that it was fun" Ariana said, "yeah I'm pretty sure not coming and doing nothing was fun" Ariana quickly walked away after she said that.
✦✦✦
sorry this update is so short I just needed to post something. I promise the next one will be better