Chapter Twenty Two

Excuse the mistakes!!

Sorry guys, i unpublished the chapter to edit

"I'm having a niece" Ailani sung in the camera as she recorded her older brother August and his girlfriend Paris chilling on the couch. Paris looked at Ailani and smiled at the camera as August rubbed her small round belly.

Santana walked in living room and sat down next King on the couch. She made eye contact with her Ailani who slightly nodded her head. "Silas!!" Santana shouted.

"What?!" He shouted back from upstair.

King looked towards the foyer and squinted his eyes, "He about to get fucked up" he mumbled.

"Come here!!"

A few seconds later, Silas came downstairs and stood in the entrance of the living room. "What?" He questioned.

"Boy you better act like you know better" King chuckled but seriously threaten him.

"Can you take out the garbage?" Santana asked.

"No, I told you I ain't doing that shit-"

Before he could finish, King jumped off the couch and Silas ran, laughing at his father who was running towards him. "King it's a joke!!" Santana laughed making him stop. August and Paris burst out into laughter.

"Dad!! We joking!!" Ailani laughed, cutting the video off.

"It was a prank dad!!" Silas laughed from the kitchen.

"Ya keep playing with me and I'll fuck ya asses up!!" King shouted, playfully mushing Ailani who was cracking up.

With a smile on his face, Silas walked into the living room and gave his mom a kiss on the cheek. He squeeze in between his parent sitting next to Santana who started to rub his waves.

"He was about to fuck your little ass up" August laughed making Paris laugh along with him.

King slapped the back of Silas head, "That's for cursing under my roof"

"My fault" he cheesed showing off his mouth full braces. "We still going out today?" Silas asked his father.

"Yeah" King answered.

"Where ya going?" Ailani questioned.

"Dad taking me to the shooting range with August" Silas answered.

"Oh...have fun" she forced herself to smile. She locked up her phone and stood up, walking into the foyer. She headed upstairs to her bedroom and grabbed her bag. Walking back downstairs, she grabbed her key off the key hook.

"I'll be back later!" She called out.

Where you going?" Santana asked her.

"Zy's, come on Kimba" She answered. Kimba ran over to her and she hook the leash to his collar. She walked outside heading to her car. Opening the back door, Kimba jumped inside and laid down, getting comfortable. Hopping inside the driver seat, she took a deep breath feeling tears building up in her eyes but she refuse to let them fall. She started her car and reversed out the driveway. Summer Walker softly played through her speakers all the way to Zyair crib.