Chapter Eleven

Excuse the mistakes!!

"So are you guys dating?" Ciara asked as the girls sat around Ailani's room with the door closed. Even though everybody was gone, like usually, Ailani still liked to keep her door close when they talked about boys.

Ailani shook her head, "No"

"But he's claiming you? Lani he trying to have his cake and eat it too" Angel told her. "I don't trust it" she continued.

"Angel-"

"Hear me out" Angel said cutting Ciara off. "He's basically claiming you because he doesn't want you to talk to or be with any other niggas but him-"

"But I told him I don't want him talking to other girls-"

"And you really think he's going to ignore every bitch that steps to face?" Angel asked her seeing the frown form on her friends face. "Look how fast he fucked with Kiana...I don't know Lani I don't trust it and I really like Zyair but he has shady ways"

Ailani looked over at Ciara who shrugged her shoulders, "I don't know girl I mean ya would make a cute couple but you don't want to date him yet...do you really think he's going to wait around for you?"

"He's a city nigga nah scratch that, he's a nigga in general-"

"Guys please" Ailani whined laying back on her bed. "I've never dealt with this before...we like each other but we both don't want to date-"

"No" Angel said cutting her off, "Your too scared to date and he wants to do whatever the fuck he wants while claiming you and keep you as a secret...no that's sus to me"

"I think maybe you should talk to him" Ciara told him. "I mean I don't think he meant kept you as a secret as a bad thing because you are both very private with your business but maybe-"

"No it's a bad thing a real man should show off his girl-"

"Angel we all still young and learning" Ciara argued, shaking her head.

As she listened to her friends argue back and forth, she picked up her phone and texted Zyair.

We need to talk

About?

Us! And what we talked about the other night

Rolling her eyes, Ailani locked up her phone and placed it down on the bed.

"What he say?" Angel asked.

"Nothing yet, I think he's working" She answered. "I just don't want this to be a mistake I really like him I'm just-"

Before she could finish, she felt her phone vibrating next to her leg. She looked down seeing Zyair texted her back.

Alright I'll be over after work

"It'll be okay Lani" Ciara said giving her a side hug.

"I hope so" Ailani smiled softly.

***

Zyair clocked out of work and grabbed his belongings before walking out the staff locker room. He's been up since five in the morning to get to work by six. It was going on four in the afternoon and he was just getting off. All he wanted to do was go home, shower, smoke and see Ailani.

"Zyair!!" He heard his name being called from behind. He turned around seeing his uncle standing in front of his office trailer. "Come here let me talk to you before you go"