Soobin released a shaky breath. "We... We don't know." His vision turned blurry and he lowered his head. He felt Yeonjun's hand grasp his, and he squeezed for comfort.

"The nurses are working on him right now," Yeonjun continued for him. "They'll notify us as soon as he wakes up."

"He'll be okay, right?" Kai's shaky voice spoke up, eyes wide as his clasped hands shook. Yeonjun offered a small smile, but it didn't reach his eyes.

"I don't know, Kai. He was unconscious when they took him." Kai nodded and glanced down.

"I'm sure he'll be fine," Seokjin spoke up. "Both Yeonjun and Yoongi managed to recover, why wouldn't Beomgyu?"

At the mention of the attendant, Soobin's head shot up. "Yoongi? Where is he? Is he okay?"

"Calm down, Soobin," Seokjin said. "And yes, he was okay after moment. He wanted to go after you two, but we made him go to his room to rest." He glared at Yeonjun. "Which is where you should be."

"I'm taking Binnie back to his room," Yeonjun said. "I'll rest up there."

Soobin whipped his head around to face him. "Yeonjun—"

"Don't argue with me," Yeonjun interrupted. "You're shaken up and look like you're about to pass out. We're going to your room."

"But the Verdel bloods—"

"We'll take care of them," Hoseok said. "Listen to Yeonjun and go rest."

Realizing he was losing, Soobin reluctantly sighed and allowed Yeonjun to guide him to their quarters. He felt the Verdel bloods' eyes on them the entire way, but he was too drained to care. The moment they reached Soobin's room, he collapsed on his bed with a sigh, staring at the ceiling.

"Junnie...?"

"What's wrong, Bin?" Yeonjun asked, sitting beside him. Soobin sighed again and sat up, his lip trembling. "Aw, baby, what's wrong?" Yeonjun asked, wrapping his arms around him. Soobin sniffed.

"I-I'm scared..." he said. "W-What if Beomgyu is seriously hurt...?"

"I'm sure he'll be fine."

"How can you be so sure? Did you see him? He was literally writhing on the floor..." The memory of Beomgyu suffocating replayed in his mind, and the tears started falling before he could stop them. "Fuck, Yeonjun, I hated seeing him like that," he sobbed.

"I know," Yeonjun said soothingly, slowly running a hand through Soobin's hair. "But you just have to have faith, okay? Your brother's a strong lil bean. He'll be okay."

Soobin lightly giggled through his tears. "He's a 'lil bean?'"

"Yes. He's the youngest Royal Son, plus he's cute. A lil bean." Soobin snorted as he wiped his remaining tears away.

"Whatever..." The two sat in a comfortable silence for a moment before Soobin pulled back with a serious expression. "But are you okay?"

Yeonjun sighed. "A little shaken up, but I'm fine."

"But your wrist..." Soobin took Yeonjun's hand worriedly, gazing at the scars that had turned an angry red.

"It's okay," Yeonjun said. "They don't hurt."

"Seeing both of you plus Yoongi like that..." Soobin shook his head. "I was so scared, Jun, you have no idea."

"I'm okay now. So is Yoongi. And soon, Beomgyu will be too. So you have nothing to be scared of."

"Promise me something." Soobin took both of Yeonjun's hands and looked him in the eyes. "Promise me I won't lose you. Not to incidents like these, not to people who find out."