" Where are you coming from Hyun ?"
Johnny asked.

" Am.. from work "
Jaehyun replied avoiding Johnny's gaze .

" How about you Tae ?"
Ten asked.

Taeyong took a sip from his Soju bottle.

" Who knows "

Johnny and Ten shared a meaningful look while Doyoung pointed out at a mark on Jaehyuns neck silently.

A fresh red hickey..

Taeyong was sitting on Jaehyuns lap spreading his both legs by Jaehyuns thighs and back balancing on Jaehyuns desk inside his locker office room.
While Jaehyun was showing him the songs he has written recently.
They were reviewing the songs together until Jaehyuns phone start ringing.

He was pissed when he saw the caller ID.

" Tae.. "
" Wait "

Jaehyun didn't need to tell Taeyong the whole sentence. Taeyong knew what the younger wanted to say.

Jaehyun smiled painfully .
He walked near the window and received the call.

" Hi Dad ..."

" I don't want to go . Please don't try to convince me Tae "

" Jae... Don't act like a baby .. you aren't a teenager . "

" I won't go there please. I don't like people with stupid business plans and all. I don't understand "

" Than you need to talk it out. I'm sure they'll understand"

" No they won't . They are stubborn Tae "

" You are the same Jaehyun. How much of a bad person your dad can be ?"

Jaehyun sighed.

" My dad isn't a bad person. He just wants to impose his decisions on me. "

Taeyong was little annoyed but he didn't show that.
" Jaehyun listen. , Parents are important okay ? I lost my mom and I have a bastard as dad who is even worst to be called human. Take this from me Jaehyun , as long as they aren't complete asshole you don't abandoned your parents "

Jaehyun fell silent. Taeyongs dad was worst and he knew it . Ten told him and Taeyong himself said that without description.

" But Tae on Dad's birthday , many idiots arrives and all of them ask me about my work. They don't understand the art of music "

" Then it's your job to explain it to them. Do it once . If they don't understand , just leave it . You know what you are doing and you love doing it. That all matters "

Jaehyun knew it was useless to argue with Taeyong anymore. The older was more stubborn than him.

" Okay . I'll go "
Jaehyun said because he had to . Deep inside he knew he won't go.

" Good boy "
Taeyong smiled . Because knowing the younger he was clearly aware that Jaehyun won't go and Taeyong was determined to send him anyway.

" Jae... Wake up... Jaehyun... Come on fatass... Wake up "

Taeyong was trying his best wake Jaehyun up. But the younger was sleeping like a dead man .
He just showed up in Taeyongs apartment the previous night wearing shorts , slippers and polo without his car .
They are , fucked , slept .
Now that Jaehyun needs to wake up to arrive at his family house , he was acting like this.