Chapter 19: Training Camp

Start from the beginning

Midoriya asked who the kid was, and Mandalay said he was her cousin's kid. I knew what happened to her cousins, and looked at her sadly. I watched amused as Midoriya introduced himself, only to get punched right in the balls. I laughed really hard, and walked up to Kota to give him a high-five, which he returned. "Now that it's over and done with, I'm hungry and I can smell food." Dad explained that we needed to unpack our stuff and then we could eat. I used telepathy to grab my stuff and unpacked as fast as I could so I would claim dibs on all the food I could eat. I saw the food in the cafeteria and chowed down. I finished all my food, and wanted more, but wasn't willing to get seconds. I quietly turned into a small wolf and crawled into Bakugo's lap, giving him puppy-dog eyes, silently begging for food. He gave me a little bit of his food, and I licked his hand.

After I was happy, I went and got ready for a bath. The rest of the girls followed after me and I was the first to relax in the water. We talked to each other and joked until we noticed Kota at the top of the wall knocking something, most likely Mineta, off the wall. He turned around hearing Mina thank him, before he fell off the wall. I was worried for him, but I heard Midoriya catch him, so I didn't worry that much.

I didn't stay in the water that long and went to bed. I woke up at 5:00 and got ready to train and by 5:30, everyone was outside ready to train. Dad explained everything to us and I nodded, understanding. He threw a ball at Bakugo and told him to throw it, his score didn't change much, but we barely worked on our quirks during the first semester.

Dad told us it was going to be so bad that we'll feel like we're dying. I knew that he meant what he said, so I wasn't shocked with his words, but apparently others were. We started immediately training, and it kinda hurt me. I had to train using different quirks for different tasks. It wasn't hard, even though it hurt my mind and body to do this, but it was nothing compared to 5 years of torture from Shigaraki and Kurogiri.

I was hurting, but I couldn't feel most of the pain. I heard something in the shadows of the trees in the forest and sniffed the air. I turned and glared at dad. "Why didn't you tell me she would be here?" Just then, mom pounced out of the forest in her Pussycat costume that surprisingly still fit. "It was supposed to be a surprise, but I guess she couldn't hide her scent from you." Mom decided to help me with my quirk by sparring all the time without much of a break. By the time that it was time to eat, we were told that we had to make our own food. I could barely move from all my fighting with mom and they expected me to cook. That for some reason reminded me of Emily. I asked mom about her, and she said she brought her and she was hanging out with Kota. I smiled at the thought. Emily gets along really well with everybody so I wouldn't be surprised if the two of them became best friends by the end of the week.

I started to cook instantly and made my own bowl of curry. It was delicious, but I wasn't going to be selfish. I looked around and saw some of my class still hungry. "If anybody is still hungry, you can have some of my curry. I have a bad habit of making too much food and don't think I can eat anymore. But you guys are more than welcome." Almost everybody got themselves food to eat and I smiled at them scarfing down the food like they were wolves that haven't eaten for months. I feel like that's how I looked when I actually got food when I was kidnapped. I shook my head and went looking for Emily, only to come up empty-handed. I looked for Kota, but also no luck. I decided to follow Emily scent and found Kota and Emily in his secret hideout.

I sat with Emily and noticed how Kota was upset with my presence. Emily told him that I was her big sis that would take care of her no matter what. He seemed to drop it after that and we all just sat there in silence. I decided that it was getting late by the two kids yawning. "Alright kiddos. As much fun as sitting here is, I think we should get some sleep. That way I'll have energy to train, and you two will have energy to play if you want!" Emily's eyes sparkled at the thought and Kota smiled. I led to two back to camp and we went on our way to bed.