Prologue - You'd Really Let Me Do That?

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ A/N ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙             

  Because the fic was originally based off of this silly comic I doodled a while ago! 

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾   A/N OVER   ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

・✭˚・✧*・゚*✭・゚✧*・゚⭐3rd Person POV⭐*✭・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・*✭˚・

✭

"I meant- you see, there's this new seesaw swing set I wanted to check out and- and I thought you'd like to come try it with me! ...y'know?" Loser tried to explain to the other while keeping his cool, which was a little difficult after so abruptly flustering her.

"Oh- Sure thing!" It took Leafy a moment to process what he'd said, though. "...W-wait, you want me to go?" 

He nodded.  "We haven't really hung out together at all, so I wanted to try and get to know you better!"

"Really? OMT, I'd be more than happy to! The weather will be nice tomorrow too, it's perfect!" She giggled excitedly, flailing her arms around. She didn't care that practically his entire team was glaring daggers at her right now, this was a special moment for her! 

"Let's meet up here tomorrow, ok?" Loser began walking back,  knowing his team still wanted to talk to him, even if he'd declined their invitation to ask Leafy instead.

"Mhm!" Leafy nodded and waved him goodbye, smiling. 

Tomorrow was going to be a good day!

                                                                     ✭

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ A/N ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

This is only but a short little prologue for some context in the fic, so I'm sorry if it's not very good!

I still have a lot to learn about writing, so please excuse my formatting choices and style, I'm working on it!

I might change edit some things in and out of chapters because I don't really feel quite satisfied with them yet, but not to worry! I'll make sure to let readers know when I do that through these notes.

Now, some info you might want to know:

✭This prologue takes place before the events of "You're A Loser, But...", the video that inspired this comic and the fic!

✭The rest of the chapters will take place between episodes 1 to 3, where we can assume the video is set in (Judging by how big Cloudy's blueberry bush is compared to 15 and how Loser and Leafy are still in the game), but there will be a chapter set in 3. 

                    ✧Fun fact! It was originally going to be set before the events of BFB, so the dialogue                     looked a little different! I might publish the original first draft if anyone's interested

✭Please give feedback! If you think anything seems OOC or could've been written better I'm more than happy to listen! I want to write better, after all, and opinions are always welcome!

And that's all for now!

I hope you enjoy!! 

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

Word count: 171

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ A/N OVER ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙