𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 32

(Name)'s POV

My eyes widened in shock. A... kidney? When did EJ put a kidney in my sandwich?! What the hell?

".... When did you put a kidney in my sandwich, EJ?" I stopped eating the sandwich, looking at him with a tiny glare. He cleared his throat and looked at me.

"Well, uh... that was actually my sandwich, but I decided to give it to you, but I forgot to take out the kidneys. And I wondered if you would like the taste of a kidney." He explained, calmly. He sounded like it was no big deal!

I sighed shakily. "W-well, I uh... actually liked the taste. So... yeah." I said, looking down at the sandwich in front of me, on my lap. He looked taken back. "W-what? You do??" I nodded slowly.

"Yeah, I do. It's a bit bitter at first, but then once I bite into it, it's pretty good." I smiled, looking at him. He sighs in relief, but then looks at me. "Would you be willing to get some Kidney's with me on my next Mission or Killing Spree?"

I giggled and nodded. "Sure, EJ. I will. It'll be fun." I smiled, looking at him, while taking another bite. He chuckled and stared at me in slight amusement. "You really are something else, (Name). But, that's a good thing. Maybe... you're one step closer to your Creepypasta self. I mean, you're already having flaws. But, I'm not sure about your abilities just yet." He explained, taking glances at the door now and then.

I nodded, swallowing the bite. "Yeah, I know. Maybe. But, is Slender coming soon?" I asked.

"Yes. He should be here soon."

Just on cue, Slender Man teleported into the room. I jumped a bit, startled in result. Slender Man chuckled. "Sorry, my child. But, how are you feeling?" He asked me, looking down on me since I'm short as hell compared to him.

I sighed, "Well... honestly, I feel like shit. I mean, I've been having some pain here and there, but it's bearable. When I first woke up, it was unbearable. Like... I just wanted my life to end right there." I said, as I put my sandwich on EJ's nightstand.

He nodded. "Understandable, my child. Everyone went through the same thing. But, it looks like you're a little better now. However, EJ told me that you had major wounds when you woke up, as well as a gash on your side. Do you remember how you got them?" He asked, softly, but seriously.

I shook my head in sadness. "N-no, I don't. That's what I'm scared for. I'm afraid of what happened in my nightmare and why I'm like this right now." I explained, trying to stop the tears from forming.

EJ and Slender both looked at each other and nodded. "I think we can figure this out, but you need a break, (Name). You just need to rest and if you remember even a slightest detail about anything, don't hesitate to call either me or Slender, alright?" EJ explained.

I just simply nodded in return. "Ok. But, am I free to walk around the Mansion?" I asked Slender, and he nodded in response. "Yes, you may. But, remember, it's been a bit... different whilst you were gone."

I was confused, but agreed either way. And I got up and walked out. I wanted to the only two people right now.

Jeff and BEN.

I know that BEN would be a bit sad, but Jeff would probably be like a bat out of hell. I chuckled, imagining at the cost of Jeff being like that. But, I started making my way up to BEN's room and knocked.

I heard a sigh of annoyance. "Go away..."

I frowned. "It's me, BEN. (Name)."

I heard some shuffling around and the door slammed open, revealing a messed up BEN. "BEN? What happened to you? You look like shit!"

He didn't answer. He simply just pulled me into a tight hug, which I returned. "I missed you... so very much. I thought you would never wake up, (Name)." He sighed sadly.

I chuckled. "Well, I'm here now." I said as I pulled away. "What happened?" BEN asked, worriedly.

'Should I tell him? I mean, I don't want to worry him, but he also needs to know a bit of it. What do I say??'