Happy Birthay (Rivetra)

AN- Happy Thanksgiving! Well, if you're American, that is. 50 reads, eh? Not so bad.. I guess. Whatever, Happy Thanksgiving though! Also, should I do.. *sneeze* lemons?

December 25th,
It's Christmas! Not only that, but it's also Levi Ackerman's birthday... I really like him, but you know, I don't think he likes me. Considering he's always with Hanji, he must have a crush on her.. And if he's gay, well.. You get it. Oh well, I suppose. I got him a new cravat and some new notebooks, and cleaning supplies. He truly is a clean freak.. He's still kind to me, though.

Petra closed her notebook. She had no ink, so she used a ballpoint pen. It was 10:03 in the morning, so she probably should go downstairs. She grabbed a pair of black leggings, a dark purple tank top, and a black, mid length sleeved coverup. She brushed her amber hair and tied it into a ponytail, it had grown quite a bit, and she put on vanilla raspberry ChapStick. "Maybe I can run into Heichou into under mistletoe... Probably not.." She whispered to herself. She went into the bathroom and brushed her teeth, quickly. She ran downstairs and greeted her family, and visitors.

"Hello Petra!" Olou said to her. She knew he had a hopeless crush on her, but she didn't mind. "Merry Christmas. Do you know where Levi is?" She asked him kindly. He gave her a sad smile but told her where. "He's in the library." Her eyes widened with fear. My notebook is in there! What if he accidentally reads it?! She thought to herself. She quickly dashed to the library and saw him sitting on a leather chair reading Percy Jackson books. "Oh, hello, Heichou. Happy birthday and merry Christmas.." She said quietly glancing at her untouched notebook. He gave a small.. Smile?! "Heichou you're smiling!" She giggled and pointed. He let out a small laugh and got up and hugged her. "I already know, Petra. I like you a lot too." His silver eyes glimmered with amusement. "Oh look at the irony, right under a mistletoe." He let out a small chuckle and gently kissed the girl. She blushed and kissed him back, after this, she hugged him, and cuddled him. "I love you.." She said quietly. "I love you too, Petra."
AN- REALLY FAST, SHOULD I WRITE A RIVETRA FANFIC?