(BeruSasha) Not as Nervous with you~

Really fast.. I'm writing these with my best friend xD Also, if I say I dislike the ship I'm not trying to shoot you down. Also, these are all in Modern AU unless noted otherwise. Love you all even if I'm not all that cool~ also, it's not In anybody's POV

"Ugghh.." Sasha groaned as she sat down in reading class. She was hungry and tired and it was almost lunch. She barely paid attention and was drifting off.

"S-Sasha?" She looked up to see a tall nervous wreck. It was the first day so she understood, it was also none other than, Bertholdt. "Yeeess?" She answered. "I-is somebody sitting here?" He pointed to the seat next to her. The truth is, he liked her for a while. He never really got to talk to her that often but everyone considered them closer than her and Connie. She didn't know why. Just don't get too close.. I don't want people to think we're dating.. Hah.. I wish... She thought to herself. She herself also like Bertholdt back.

"Go ahead." She replied softly. "Th-thanks.." He sat down to the seat next to him. "Ugh, I hate having uniforms." She rudely commented fixing her black knee high socks. She was wearing black knee high socks with yellow stripes at the top, a navy skirt that stopped just below her thigh and a black tank top with a gray jacket. She also had her hair down for once. Curled and styled by Nobody else, except Christa.

They talked the whole class and Sasha got yelled at for talking too much. "Sasha Braus! Stop talking!" The teacher yelled. Finally the bell rang. Sasha was starving but waited for Bertholdt. She grabbed her bag and waited in the hall for the tall boy. When he finally emerged she skipped over to him. "Wanna go eat lunch together?" She offered. He gently nodded and hugged her softly.

"Are you okay?" She asked in a concerned tone hugging him back. No.. I'm not okay... Not at all.. I love you, Sasha Braus.. Why can't you just notice?! He thought angrily to himself. Instead of saying no he just nodded and lied. "I'm fine." He smiled the fakest smile. "You're not stuttering." She let go and started walking to the cafeteria with him. "Hah.. I guess not.." It's because I'm with you.. He thought again.

"Whatcha want? I'm paying." She said cheerfully with a grin on her face. "Oh, thanks. I'll just have a sandwich, please." He blushed a little. "One sandwich, a cheese pizza, and two apple juices please." She bought the food and carried it outside with him. They sat under a tree and ate lunch.

"Hey, are you good at math?" She asked him. He shrugged "I guess. Why?" "I was hoping you could come over later and help me with math homework, maybe?" She asked quietly. "Of course." He said with a smile. "Thanks." She smiled and hugged him.

||Time skip brought to you by the sea, which nobody will ever visit because Isayama will have killed them all.

She had just changed out of her uniform into a nice fitting David Tennant or the Tenth Doctor t-shirt and some blue shorts with black stars. She sat on the couch and turned on an episode of Doctor Who. She started to fall asleep before the introductory song. She was startled by three loud knocks on her door.

"Saasshhhaaa." Bertholdt said in a sing/song voice. She giggled and opened the door. "Awh, I was gonna sing Do You Wanna Build a Snowman.." He pouted. "You're awfully.. Talkative.." She said quietly. He shrugged. "I guess I'm not as shy when I'm with you.." He looked down while blushing madly. Sasha turned a light shade of pink too. "Alright alright, I already did my math." She helped up the finished math paper. "Then why'd you want me? Oh God, that sounded wrong." He covered up his face while she giggled. "Cuz I like this one guy. He's really tall, and has brown hair, and he's adorable, I think you might know him." She said while dragging him inside towards the couch. "Oh? Well, I only agreed because I like this weird, strange, loud girl, she's tallish, has brown hair, usually has it in a pony tail." He laughed softly and sat on the couch while pulling her down next to him. "I love you Bert." She cuddled up to him. "Doctor Who! Man, this show is life." He yelled.

For once, she wasn't hungry, or bored, or fangirling. She was cuddled up with the person she loved watching the show she loved. She started to fall asleep and after about an hour Sasha had fallen asleep in Bert's arms. She heard her alarm go off in her room and woke up still in Bert's arms.

"BERTHOLDT!" Sasha yelled. He jolted awake and held on tighter to her. "Sorry, but we have to get ready for school.." She said quietly. "Right.." He said back and slowly let go of her. "I'll be right back." She ran into her room and turned off her alarm. She grabbed a white t-shirt with buttons on it and black leggings. She changed really fast and walked out. "You look adorable." Bert said while eating. "Thanks." She smiled while brushing her hair. "Should I leave my hair down or put it up?" "Leave it down! I like playing with your hair." He responded quickly. She blushed and grabbed her ankle high brown boots with white flower lace on the sides. She tied her shoes and grabbed her bag. "Let's goo!" He picked her up and carried her to the bus stop bridal style.

They got on the bus. "Sashaaa!" She walked over to her seat and sat down. The bald boy tried running over to her. "Hah, nope." Bert slid in next to her. "Sorry, Connie." He said to the frowning boy. "Somebody's got a crusshh!" Jean smirked when Ymir had said that. "Actually. She's my girlfriend." He laced his fingers with hers.

AN- So this was my very first fanfic. I hoped you like it! I'll be updating a lot. I also do requests! Even if it's stories after stories. Love y'all!
Also if you wanna make requests!
Comment, Kik me (Xxjust_a_whovianxX) DM me, Text me (480-400-4627) or Snapchat me! (foodisamazinggg)