Come On! (Springles)

"Come onnn Connie, pleasee?" Jean begged trying to get the bald boy to go with him to the mall. It was Valentine's Day and he needed a gift for Mikasa, he also wanted stuff for himself. "Sasha works tonight~" Eren cooed into Connie's ear. That got him excited. Only Eren knew about his crush on Sasha Braus. "Alright fine." Connie smiled a very small smile, that did go away a second later.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Eren ran into a perfume store and Connie was waiting outside, for some unknown reason Eren picked the store right across were Sasha works. "Oh I'm sure he won't mind.." Connie ran into Hot Topic and waved to Sasha. She walked over and hugged him. "Hey Avatar! How come you're here?" She asked in her normal happy tone. She had to wear Hot Topic merch, not that she was complaining. She wore a Fairy Tail shirt with Tardis pants and Attack on Titan converse. She also had her hair pulled back with a bow that had band names, songs, and albums all jumbled together. Even like that she still looked beautiful to him. "Oh just Eren-" he was cut off by Sasha gently kissing him. "I have to go, byee." Sasha smiled, waved, and walked back to her area. Connie blushed and walked back over to the perfume store still dumbfound. "Ooh, Connie has a crusshhh~" Eren playfully said laughing with Two bags full of beauty products. Connie knew that kiss was the bridge to a magical kingdom.