His Deer, Forgotten

As the two powerful Overlords would face one another, clashing attacks after attacks and ripping into each other's flesh to spill each other's blood. Alastor had been in Hell longer but Vox had other means of power, and while the Media Demon fell to the ground with a cracked screen and blood dripping down his face to glare up at Alastor. 

"You think you've won? Ha, you've made a fool of yourself Alastor. You see I've made friends on the other side as well!" From behind Alastor, three gunshots would go off hitting the Deer in the back as Valentino sauntered in his heels to sneer at the Radio Demon who was now bleeding on the ground.  Alastor cried out in agony as he felt the bullets penetrate his skin, burning his body inside. Falling to the ground, he clawed the floor with his sharp claws as his demonic form shifted to return him to his proper appearance. Glaring over his shoulder as Valentino, he growled lowly as the other's gun was pointed at him.

"Can't believe you almost lost to him, how pathetic Vox," 

 "Shut up and end him, Val!" The Overlord of the Sex trade would aim his gun at the others head, thing about these bullets is they were angel metal and they burned and festered within Alastor. 

"Bye-bye Radio Demon~"  Lucifer! He called for his lover.  Just then a giant shadow serpent broke into the lobby to hiss and send the two Overlords flying with a whip of its tail, the serpent roared as it scooped Alastor up in its coils to leave the station with its charge and headed for the forest away from the city. As they slipped into the forest, the deer released a weak chuckle as he laid limp in the serpent's coils, the three bullet wounds pulsing with pain within him. 

"I suppose... I wasn't... cautious enough..."  The snake would bring Alastor to the forest behind the Palace, deep in the grove where a pool lay, Lucifer would be waiting and turning to see his spirit bringing Alastor. The serpent transformed and returned to be the worm upon the Devil's hat, 

"Alastor... " was all he said as he walked towards the other and falling to his knees he pulled the other into an embrace which made his hat fall as he held the other tightly. "If something had happened to you... forgive me," he reached into the bullet holes to dig them out as his flesh seared and smoke rose. Once all three were out he pulled away to look at the other, 

"Darling... I'm sorry I couldn't show myself... I didn't think you wanted others to know you had the backing of the Devil..."  Alastor laid in the grass with his hands over his wounds, his blood slipping pass his fingers and pooling beneath him slowly. Turning his head to the side with a grunt, he forced a smile onto his lips when he saw Lucifer. 

"Lou..." He muttered before watching the Devil fall to his knees beside him, pulling him into an embrace. The movement made a cry of pain leave the red deer's lips, yet he still maintained his smile. "I believe... I should be... the one asking... for forgiveness..." He chuckled weakly before another cry of pain left his lips as he felt Lucifer dig the bullets out of him. His hands moved up to grip the Devil's coat tightly while his eyes were shut. Once they were out, he fell limp in his lover's arms, barely able to stay conscious. 

"No need... to worry... I'm certain... Vox recalls you... aiding me before..."  Lucifer shook his head as he held the other and going about picking him up, the Devil made their clothes vanish so that he could carry the Deer into the water where his wounds would be washed out. 

"Thing about summoning the Devil, anyone left behind who remembers will not remember. That's why I leave clues, paintings, stories of the Devil to remind the mortals of who they are dealing with and as for Hell. I can't show favoritism when it comes to the Overlords, it's my own rule and they know it. It kept things interesting here," he never thought one of them would be someone he cared for, never thinking he could love a mortal. "This pond will help heal you," he stood at mid-level while holding Alastor out to float with his head above the water but the rest of him under, it wasn't cold and the two were nude. The Devil used his own magic as well to speed up the healing while looking down sullen,