Pretty Men

Lucifer smiled as the two would head to town, grabbing a coffee at a diner before heading to the station. The city was bustling bright and early as Lance would arrive to help at the station, Gideon was doing a morning show when he noticed the new help arrive and when he went on break he called Lance over. 

 "Hey there, young man, what's your name? New around here?"  From their the Devil went about answering any questions the Host had for him, concerning his age and family and telling him that he had none and was on his own, the aspect of easy prey was something Lucifer knew would work.  They spoke for a time before Gideon noticed Alastor arrive in the station and excusing himself from Lance he went to speak with the other host, 

"I thought you were off today Alastor, how good to see you, hey nice work on that report concerning that scum bag."  Alastor watched the exchange between Gideon and Lance, sipping his coffee silently. When the other radio host took notice of his presence and walked over, he gave a broad smile and set his beverage down. 

"Indeed I am! However, I thought I'd pay a visit to chat a bit! Just to see how you were doing old friend!" He chuckled, twirling his cane a bit. "Thank you! It's nice to know the truth is out and closure can be brought to those poor families!" He made conversation with Gideon, switching from serious topics to pulling a few jokes to get them laughing.  Gideon chuckled, he was a dark-skinned man with well kept black hair and dark eyes. He enjoyed their talk and jokes as the two laughed, Lucifer watched from afar and for some odd reason, he didn't like what he was seeing.

"Yes, well we should get together some time at my place and have a few drinks. Radio Host to Host eh? What say tonight even?"  Alastor had been lost in buttering up Gideon to really pay attention to the Devil. Therefore, he didn't catch the other's troubled expression as he gave a nod of his head. 

"Why certainly! It's been far too long since I lost spoke one on one with another fellow host!" He took a quick sip of his coffee before setting it back down. "Shall I bring a bottle of whiskey?"  Gideon rubbed his chin and although Alastor didn't take notice, Lucifer could see the gleam in the other's eyes. Of course, he'd go after Alastor. Getting rid of competition was what they would all do, 

"Sure, the more the better. I shall see you tonight then bye for now." Gideon waved him off as he left the station while Lance was busy working now, he didn't go near Alastor but he did hear of the plans. He hoped Alastor knew what he was doing.  Alastor didn't linger for too long after the exchange. He excused himself to leave to Mimzy's bar. There, he would relax with his friends until Lucifer was done with work and would meet him there. At the same time, he plotted on what to do tonight with Gideon. He could outright strike like he wanted to. No doubt he would need to pull what the Devil had with Sam. That was easier said than done though. He could pull off being charming, but being seductive was something he didn't know how to do. Perhaps Lucifer could enlighten him?

                     Alright, there were a few things he hadn't told Alastor as a mortal had made a deal to get revenge on Gideon for killing his brother whom he had slept with. Rumors of harming his lovers had been all but getting one killed was another, he didn't think Alastor could do such a thing but if Gideon drugged his victims. This could be too much, after work, Lucifer found a safe spot to transform into Lou where he went to Mimzy's bar a place he had come to learn was a friends place. Seeing the other at the bar he went to sit next to him while whispering, 

"Heard you have a date, perhaps we should go somewhere private to discuss it?"  Lucifer's sudden appearance startled the radio host, making him jump slightly beside relaxing. His smile grew on his lips at the sight of the other, rather pleased to see him again.