Deal with the Devil

It was pitch blackout, the moonlight hardly able to slip through the thick brush of the woods at all to light their way. Yet, Alastor knew exactly where to go in the darkness. Ever so often, he'd glance back to ensure the Devil was still behind him. In no time, after a few turns, they reached a small opening in the forest that reviewed a lovely little manor of sorts with a small house off in the back as well as a stable. 

"Here we are! Welcome to my humble abode, your majesty!"  The Devil would grin as he followed the other, a mess he was covered in blood that as they walked through the forest, Lucifer could see well enough in the dark. He could feel the energy of the earth around him, his Father's creation and seeing the dark sky filled with stars and the moon. His eyes glowed in the darkness which is what the other would see when he looked back to check on him, the Devil would look upon his home seeing how quaint it was and out in the middle of nowhere. 

 "You live alone I take it? So those witches were trying to summon a Demon to get rid of you d by you spilling so much human blood you got the strongest being in Hell."  

"Indeed I do! Just me, myself and I!" Alastor chuckled, strolling up the porch and pulling out his house key to unlock the front door. "So it would seem! Now I have none other than the Devil himself before me, aware my one wish in exchange for my soul!" He said those words so casually as he swung open the front door and held it as he waited for Lucifer to step inside the house.  Lucifer looked at the threshold of the house, he grinned as he sensed other dark spirits upon the property and as he entered they scattered away from him as Lucifer chuckled. 

"Do you practice in voodoo Alastor? I must say you've accumulated a few spirits around yourself, a wicked mortal you are as I wonder how delicious your soul would be. Only a matter of time when I find out," mortals were ruled by greed after all.  Shutting the front door, locking it behind himself, Alastor undid his coat and hummed in response. 

"Indeed I do! It's one of my many hobbies!" He grinned. Moving towards the dining room, he flipped the light on and turned to Lucifer. "Would you like some coffee, your majesty? Tea even? Or perhaps something else?"  Lucifer raised an eyebrow at how nonchalant the human was with him, then again it's not as if he was frightened with how he looked and as such he smiled while following him to the kitchen. Unsure of what he should try as the food was not something he needed unless they were apples, 

"Do you have any Apples? And that is quite an interesting hobby, I take it you kill others for fun as well?"  Apples? Well, that was certainly ironic! Chuckling, Alastor turns to open his fridge. Digging around, he searched for the fruit. "Indeed I do! Having someone at your mercy, begging to be spared is such an entertaining sight!" Drawing back, the radio host held two red apples in his hands. They were all he had, therefore he made a note to fetch more tomorrow. Walking over to the Devil, he set the fruit on the table before flashing a smile. 

"Make yourself at home, your majesty! I'll be gone for just a moment to clean up!" He needed to get out of these blood-stained clothes, despite how much he was loving the scene of the substance and the look of such a color on him.  Lucifer looked to the apples then turned to stare at the mortal before him, being 6'8 had him looming over the smaller human and motioning closer to him to grasp his face in both hands making Alastor look up into the Devils face. His eyes glowed as he grinned,

"Such a shame, a wonderful sight upon you. You know, where I come from, the color is everywhere... I do so enjoy the color red." He rubbed the other's cheeks with his thumbs while the shadows within the room seemed to quiver from the desire of the Devil.  Upon the Devil grasping his face, Alastor tensed up in alarm and attempted to move instantly. However, he stopped when he saw the look Lucifer was giving him. Those glowing eyes and a wide grin. The radio host fell still like a deer in headlights. He listened to the other's words, letting them linger in his head. When his cheeks were rubbed, he winced and averted his gaze.