His Devil, the Pawn~

Upon the Devil's hand resting on his cheek, the Radio Host averted his gaze away once again. The request made shiver travel down his spine and he moved to take a step back to escape the physical touch. But in doing so Alastor easily allowed himself to be pushed up against the wall by the other, practically pinned. 

"Lucifer..." He muttered the name quietly, feeling rather trapped and vulnerable as the Devil hovered over him. This was the first time the Radio Host wasn't big and bad like usual, making his smart remarks. Instead, he became almost the opposite when put in a position he had never been in before or wasn't used to.  Lucifer hovered over the other, his bare chest so close that touching him wouldn't be hard and hearing his name made the Devil look at the other seeing he wasn't big and bad, it amused him as he reached for the front of Alastor's buttoned pajama shirt. He undid two buttons to where he would gain access to his throat and leaning forward to lick with his snake tongue, his eyes glowed yellow as his fangs came out. Just one bite. 

 "Alastor... just one bite... one bite of that delicious virgin blood..." blood from a living mortal and a virgin at that was so potent, he wanted it.  Alastor squirmed in Lucifer's hold, trying to slip away as the other went about undoing two of his shirt buttons. Having a portion of his skin showing more then it should, made his cheeks of the Radio Host warm. That warmth only worsened when he felt the Devil's serpent tongue flicker over his skin, tasting him. He saw the glow in the other's eyes, his fangs that became visible to a naked eye. That was when Lucifer spoke, requesting blood from the other. It left Alastor stunned, eyes wide and he began to squirm even more against the Devil who held quite a hungry look in his eyes. 

"I-I... I told you to hunt for your virgins!" There was a brief stutter in his words, the Radio Host bringing a hand up to fix his shirt and cover his neck.  Hearing his response, the Devil felt the pull to obey but gritting his fangs he fought against the pull to give the other a pleading look. 

 "So you're not denying it then how interesting, Alastor I've been a good obedient Devil. There must be something I can get from you?" Slowly the shadows bent to his will as a few tendrils rose between them to caress along the Radio Host's legs, he went to grab the hand that was trying to close his shirt and going to pin it above his head to look the other in the eyes almost mesmerizing the poor human.  

"There's nothing-Ah!" A sharp gasp of surprise left the Radio Host upon feeling the tendrils slide up his legs, touching him in a manner he never had before. His body trembled at the contact for a brief moment and he glared at anything that wasn't the Devil, keeping his eyes off of the other. Until that is, Lucifer had pinned his hand above his head. The action made Alastor jump and he lifted his gaze. He found his eyes meeting those of the other, and notice how mesmerizing those snake-like-eyes were. They stared straight into his, glowing.  He stared into Alastor's eyes, grabbing his face with his free hand he leaned forward. 

"What's the matter, Alastor, Devil got your tongue? Hmm maybe I should..." he looked down at the other's lips, he had never craved a Sinner's touch but at this moment he was so close to kissing him.  Alastor opened his mouth to refuse once again on giving the Devil anything. Yet, before a word could leave his lips, the other had grabbed his face and stopped him dead in his tracks. He choked on his words and flinched, not favoring the physical contact. The mocking of the other worked up a growl from the radio host before he tensed up when Lucifer further invaded his personal space. He saw the Devil's gaze trail down from his eyes and to his lips, making Alastor inhale a sharp breath.

"Lucifer..."  He paused to hear his name, the tendrils had gone up to his thighs but he was struggling to fight against the command so sighing in defeat he laid his head against the others shoulder growling. He then pulls away to turn his back to the other, tattoos decorated his back as he calmed himself.