Devil's Radio Host

The radio host had fallen into a deep sleep, his body more exhausted then he had thought. Therefore, when the Devil had slipped into bed, beginning to spoon him, Alastor hardly reacted. However, when Lucifer began to touch him, his hand sliding up his shirt to toy with one of his nipples again, the radio host hummed in his slumber. There was the faintest glow on his cheeks that only worsened upon his pants being pulled down to allow the Devil to rub himself against his rear. Such a feeling got more of a reaction out of Alastor as he gripped the bedsheets in his hands and arched his back, pressing his rear more against Lucifer's harden length. When it came to the Devil moving his other hand to his length, grasping it, Alastor's lips parted. 

"Ah! Ha...Hmmm~" Still, somehow, the radio host didn't wake.  Having seen him tied like that to the bed, oh how Lucifer had wanted to claim him but now as he slept in his own bed soundly, the Devil smiled as he heard the other making slight noises in his sleep. He'd stroke Alastor, rising his length to attention all the while holding his own groans when he rubbed himself back onto his own member. Leaning forward while using his magic to unbutton his pajama shirt, the Devil licked and kissed along his throat leaving marks that would be seen later on. Lucifer would continue this little game until Alastor would wake and when he did, the Devil would vanish and his clothes would be fixed, nothing to indicate he had been there except for Alastor's aroused body.  More moans slipped pass Alastor's lips as the Devil continued to touch him all over. Stroking his length, licking his skin, littering him with marks. The radio host was blushing in his slumber and grasping the bedsheets tighter in his hands, pressing himself against Lucifer more. All these sensations were becoming too much, and Alastor's eyes shot open as he jolted awake from his slumber. Sitting up in bed, the radio host was breathless and hot, a few beads of sweat rolling off his skin. Lifting the covers off of himself, he looked himself over. He saw nothing different aside from the bulge in his pants. Was that all a dream...? He wondered, feeling embarrassed that he had such a dream. One where the Devil was touching him all over, filling him with bliss. Speaking of Lucifer... 

"Lou?" Alastor looked around the room for the Devil but saw him nowhere to be found. The desire to search for the other formed in his chest, however, he stopped himself. He had an issue at the moment, he couldn't walk out with his harden length clearly visible. Heaving a sigh, the radio host stood and locked himself in the bathroom. Tugging his pants down, he looked down at his length with a hesitant expression. He hardly ever touched himself. There were only ever a few exceptions that he did. He never did like it, however, this time felt different with Lucifer lingering on his mind. Grasping his member in his palm, he began to pleasure himself with one hand. The other covered his mouth to keep him silent, not wanting anyone to hear. Especially the Devil if he was still up, roaming around the house.  Oh, what a turn of events... Lucifer was indeed nearby and he was enjoying the show, the lights dimmed a bit as the shadows grew and from the corner, the Devil's eyes peered to watch as well as his grin showing in delight. When Alastor would notice his presence, he'd lean forward with only the top half of his body coming out from the shadow. 

"Don't mind me, Dear, continue with what you're doing, you seem to need it." The Devil would watch the other please himself, before long he'd step out from the shadows to stand behind him leaning his face to nuzzle the back of his neck and hair. 

 "The temptation of Desire is a harsh sin to ignore... lust will always prevail, darling~" his hands found their way to his hips to hold him against his hardening length but he was still fully clothed. Just teasing the Radio Host's behind with his own body.  Upon being caught by the Devil, the radio host went red in the face completely. Embarrassment washed over him and he stopped dead in his actions. Until that is, Lucifer insisted he continued. All the while creeping up behind him and nuzzling him. The action had Alastor returning to pleasing himself slowly. He tried to forget Lucifer was there and take care of his business quickly, but he couldn't. Especially when he felt the Devil's own hard length press against his rear. He was clothed, but still, seeing the other was aroused only worsened his situation.