Prologue

Prologue

Lola's point of view.

"I can't believe this is actually happening!" I squealed, watching Louise's face as light up as she curled my hair.

"I honestly never thought this day would come!" She laughed, twisting the next piece of hair around the hot iron.

It was the night of our hen party, and Louise, Zoe, Tanya, Gabby, Courtney and I were all in our hotel room, preparing for the night ahead.

Since our engagement, the girls and I had become pretty close. The amount of publicity the youtube clan got now was insane, putting me right in the spotlight. The wedding had taken an extremely long time to plan because of this, trying to find a venue that the paparazzi wouldn't know of, and having to attempt dress shopping multiple times because of the cameras. The girls had helped me to cope with all this, making us almost inseparable.

Darcy, now eight, Zoe's children, Evelyn and Lucy, age five and two, and Tanya and Jim's son Bradley, one, were all with my mum, who'd come over for the ceremony and agreed to look after them. We didn't exactly want to be running after children with wine glasses in hand.

"Ready?" I asked the girls, as Zoe sat on the bed, buckling her heels, and Tan, Gabby and Court were crowding around a magazine.

"Hello?" They looked up, dropping the article.

"Did you know Rachel McAdams waxes her bum? No wonder it always looks so peachy!" I erupted into laughter, bouncing on the bed and letting my wavy, brown hair cover the paper.

"Come on!" I whined, snatching it out of their hands. "Let's get this party started."

As if on queue, a knock on the door was heard, and I ran over to answer.

"I wonder who that could be?"

---

Joe's point of view.

"Guys, where are we going?" I'd been blindfolded, and sat in a car. Caspar, Alfie, Marcus, Dan and Phil had rented out a mini bus from what I could hear, and were currently asking about directions.

"I swear it's this way,"

"No, it's definitely this way,"

"Guys, the sat-nav says,"

"I don't flipping care!"

"I'm just trying to help!"

I sighed, getting tired of their arguing.

"Guys, just let me see."

"No!" They insisted, reaching over me to pass a map. I groaned, reaching forward. Little did I know, that was where Marcus was sat, driving the vehicle.

"Joe!"

"Shit!"

"No, this can't be happening!"

The car span out of control, and we ended up flipping off of the road and into a ditch in a nearby field.

"I'll call an ambulance."