The Skinny Love - Chapter 4

Start from the beginning

*****

Paani Puri Stall'

A : Bhaiyya add spice.

S : Annika jii..don't-

A : Shivaay just once please.

He nodded seeing her puppy eyes and Annika gave the enchanting smile in return.

A : So is this your first date ?

S : No Annika jii. Calculating from the date I born..it's actually tw-

Annika widened her eyes seeing him calculating on his fingers. She shook her head in disbelief.

A : Shivaay that's not what I meant. I meant date..it's like a girl and boy going out together. You know ?

S : Date ?!! Oh..Oh..that date...Om told me about it once. I actually forgot. Wait are we on a date now ?

A : Of course Shivaay.

Shivaay smiled biting his lower lip while Annika propped towards him teasingly.
She understood that this is his first date.
A unknown possessive smile covered her face. Being a handsome kiddo's first date isn't a standard matter nowadays.

S : Yes Annika jii.

A : I see. But it's not my first date. I had quit many dates in London.

She noticed his sudden face fell.

A : I was just kidding Shivaay

She noticed the thousand volt smile engraving on his face again. One thing is for sure,he had feelings for her. That was bliss, knowing the person you're loving,also reciprocating the feel towards you.

S : So I'm your first da..date ?

A : Yes Shivaay.

They were looking into each other's eyes.
And the admiration was at peak.

"Madam Paani Puri"

The vendor's voice broke their moment.
Shivaay looked awkwardly at the other side. Annika got the plate and gulped down a Paani Puri. Without a break,she swallowed six,owing to spice to strike from her taste buds to her top. She placed the plate aside and started coughing hardly.

Shivaay grew worried and gave her a water bottle. She gulped down the whole bottle of water and bent down supporting her palms on her knees. Light tears prickled from her eyes.

She got up a wiped her face. That's when she noticed Shivaay's glistening eyes and sad stricken face.

S : I told you not eat them..see.

She had a sudden urge to pull his cheek but she composed and went closer.

A : Nothing happened to me..I told you nahh,just for once. I won't eat again,this is my promise for you.

Shivaay smiled. She finally concluded this day to confess her love. They got into the car and drove back.

S : Annika jii

A : Hmm

S : My Dadi wants to meet you..I..I meant if...

A : What are you waiting for ? Drive to your house.

S : Sachi you're ok with it ?

A : Hundred Percent.

*****

Oberoi Mansion'

Annika was about to enter but Shivaay stopped her.

S : Keep your right leg first..Dadi has said that it's actually a good omen.

Annika smiled nodding to him and kept her right foot inside. She looked around and admired the beauty of Oberoi Mansion.

A : It's beautiful Shivaay.

S : Come..

A : Wait..wait let's take a selfie together..it will be a great light effect here.

Annika took her mobile and stared correcting her hair. She gestured him to come closer. Annika tilted the phone but nothing seems to be a perfect angle. Shivaay took her mobile and angled from upwards. Annika smiled and went closer to him. Her right hand's fingers brushed beside his neck and left hand placed softly on his shoulder. He controlled the tinkling feeling and posed.

Annika took back her mobile while Shivaay smiled touching his neck region. She saw him from the corner of her eyes and smiled.

A : Here look at the selfie.Cute nahh !

Shivaay hummed with a little blush

Shivaay hummed with a little blush. Shivaay brought her inside Dadi's room and introduced. Annika and Dadi started chit chatting totally forgetting the poor soul's presence. Shivaay smilingly left the room giving them sometime alone.

******

A : So ?

S : So ?

A : Thank you for the Paani Puri Date.

S : Mention not Annika jii.

Annika shook her head in disbelief. All of a sudden she remembered Dadi's conversation and her confession. She fidgeted with her fingers and inhaled a deep breath.

A : I don't know whether it's a perfect time to confess or not but I really want to say that I...

S : I ?

A : I Love You Shivaay. There's no need for any hurry. Take your own time and reply me. I'll wait and once again thank you.

She walked back but suddenly stopped and looked back at him. He was standing froze on the place. It was like some heavy snow storm went down his veins,freezing his rush of adrenaline. She smiled and went away.

Shivaay heaved a deep breath and looked around to ding no one. He caressed his heart region and automatically a profuse amount of blush crept his cheeks.

S : Did she just ? Aiyy Mummy !! Mummy !!

********

Precap :

S : Annika jii,I..I don't think I can give you the love you deserved. I'm so..sorry.

A : That's ok.

Annika gave a small smile and walked back leaving a shocked Shivaay behind.

—————————-

Gratitude,Love Comrade.