Gally, who was sitting at the edge of the bed beside me, just held my hand as I continued to look into nothingness. 

"You okay?"

I squeezed his hand, took a deep breath, and exhaled. Trying to stay calm and collected. Why is there so much stuff happening these days? 

"I have to be....Even though it shucking hurts. A part of me wants to believe that all three of them will come walking out of those walls the next morning, unharmed." I scoffed and shook my head. 

What was I thinking? This is the maze we're talking about. No one ever survives a night in the maze. But then again. What if they do make it out? 

"Flora, I know you're trying to be positive. But you know that's impossible. The glade is the safest place we could be at right now." Gally intervened. 

"Let's face it. They're gone."

I looked at him. A bit stunned by his lack of hope.

"You don't know that. What if they do make it out?"

Gally was silent. Not knowing what to answer. But he was sighing. Lifting his hand away from me. As if he couldn't believe what he was hearing from me.

Before the topic could get any further. I decided to change the subject. I don't want another argument. Should I tell him about my latest dream? No. There's too much is going on right now, plus, it might just worry him more. So it's best I don't tell him that.

"Hey...Remember when I first arrived in the glade?"

"Yeah, you ran into the deadheads, and then proceeded to punch me in the face."

"It was an accident! You scared me." I said trying not to laugh

"By accident. I scared you by accident." He said objectively, but a small grin was forming. His facial expressions softer than usual. He seemed comfortable for once.

"And then it took you and a few others about an hour to coax me out of there." I continued. 

Reminiscing the old times back then. I was such a scaredy cat back then. But then again, who wouldn't? It's not every day you wake up in some metal box and not remembering your name.

We proceeded to talk for a while. Letting out a few laughs here and there. I started yawning. Gally noticed it and stood up.

"You're tired, you should get some sleep. Jeff suggests you should stay here for today, or at least until you feel better."

I nodded, eyelids getting heavier and heavier. 

I laid back down and getting into a comfortable position. Letting out another yawn. Gally helped adjusted the sheets to cover me. I thanked him.

"Sleep tight Flora." He gave me a gentle touch on the shoulder and walked out the room.

I finally closed my eyes, letting sleep take over. 

________________________________________________________________________________

I was in some sort of lab. Looking at a bunch of pod-like water tanks. There were probably dozens of them as they were arranged in an orderly fashion. I saw an unknown face across the room. 

A girl my age. She had long brown hair and blue eyes. She was talking to the lady in my previous dream about something. 

Before I could approach them. A bunch of faces started flashing in and out of my head. Familiar faces. 

Minho. Alby. They were drowning. 

I could only watch in horror as they were screaming and banging on the tank. What is going on? Why am I just standing there? I closed my eyes tightly. I don't want to see this.