Team Underground reunites

(My POV)

(Sonia and Manic) SONIC!?!?

They said the name Sonic referring to me. I mean of course they saw me, I'M A ROYAL BLUE HEDGEHOG FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!! Then they asked me why I look so worried and why I was wearing shorts and a tank top.

I then looked at Knuckles and he looked back at me before turning to the Underground siblings and telling them to come with us.

~~~{Time skip}~~~

Back at Miss Vanilla's house Knuckles helped me explain everything to Sonia and Manic. I could clearly see the shock in their eyes after I was done explaining the story to them. But then Sonia did something that really... surprised me. She yelled at me and accused me for purposely causing the disappearance of their brother.

Everyone in the room looked at her with shock. But me... I was scared and really upset, and so as I did everything I could to hold back the tears I ran straight to my room too upset to even look at anybody.

(Manic's POV)
I listened carefully as Son- I mean Emma finished her story. Knuckles and this Shadow guy were helping her explain everything. After she had told her story although I was up sad I just decided to except the fact that some random girl I didn't know had taken my brothers place.

This would basically automatically make her my sister. Although it was hard for me to take in I knew I had to except it... but my sister Sonia clearly did not take it all too well. Everyone looked at her with shock as she screamed in Emma's face! I glanced over at Emma for a second only to see that she was scared and surprised.

As soon as Sonia had finished with her screaming Emma got up and ran straight down the hallway to where I assume would be her room. I then stood up and glared at my sister as I began to scream at her myself.

(Manic) What's your problem sis!?!? Why did you scream at Emma like that!?!?

She said how was her fault that our brother Sonic was gone and I ended up explaining to her that all she wanted was to meet everyone not to take anyone's place. Especially not Sonic's! I took one last look at the shocked look on Sonia's face before storming off down the hallway to find my new sister.

(Sonia's POV)
I was shocked at what my brother manic had said to me. I thought with how strong his bond with our brother Sonic was he will side with me on this. But instead he screamed at me about what I said to her.

When I try to defend myself by explaining the reason why I said all that to her he explain to me in a shorter version of her story why this happened and that it wasn't her fault! Hearing Manic say this made me realize that he was right, I should not have said that to my newfound sister. I looked down at my lap as I let a few tears fall from my eyes realizing what a bad sister I had shown myself to be.

(My POV)
I was now laying on my bed crying. What Sonia had said to me really hurt, I mean I understand that she was upset but she didn't need to yell at me about it. And the worst part was because I inhabited the body of her brother that basically made her my sister now!

Before long I heard someone knocking at the door. When I asked who it was the voice said that it was Manic and he asked if he could come in. I told him that he could come in and he walked over to me looking at me with a worried look on his face.

(Manic) Are you okay Emma?

I looked down and nodded my head as I told him how he probably hates me after hearing that story now. But what he did next surprised me. Instead of just leaving with an angry look on his face he quickly pulled me into a hug!

(Manic) Stop talking like that, of course I'm not mad! What happened was not your choice, and you had no control over it! I don't know what's going to happen in the future, but I do know that I would do anything to help and protect my newfound little sister!

I began to tear up hearing these words. It made me happy hearing him say somethings so kind. The fact that he thought of me as a sister without hesitation and would do anything to keep me safe made me feel a whole lot better. I then returned the hug as I continued to let the tears fall from my eyes. But this time these tears are tears of joy.

(Me) Thanks big bro.

(Manic) Anytime little sis. Anytime.

When we finally returned to the living room Sonia came up to me and gave me a hug as she repeatably apologized. I for gave her and the three of us hugged. I don't know what's going to happen in the future but one thing is for certain, Sonic underground was finally back together again.