Outer space adventure

Well... why couldn't today be a normal day? Oh right because some unknown dude from outer space decided to come and attack my home planet!!!!! This dude wanted the chaos emeralds for some reason and from my perspective if he thought for even a second I was going to give them to him... well, he thought wrong!!!

I knew I had to think of something and fast! The only thing I could think of was to scatter the seven chaos emeralds across the galaxy. I couldn't allow for him to have them that easily and that was the only thing I could think of at the time. Once the chaos emeralds were scattered I fell to Möbius. One thing was for certain Everyone is going to be upset with me for doing that.

~~~{Back on Möbius}~~~

I was currently being lectured by Knuckles. He wasn't really happy with me for scattering the chaos emeralds across the galaxy. after some time a plant girl named Cosmo had to come to Möbius in search of Sonic the hedgehog ...which is now me.

We ended up going into outer space to find the seven chaos emeralds and see the galaxy. If there was one word that I would that I would use three words to describe the situation that we were going to be in it would be scary, crazy and difficult!

~~~{Time skip}~~~

As time went by we were able to find all seven chaos emeralds. It was nowhere near easy. We have plenty of run-ins with Dr. Eggman and the meder-rex. At some point I lost my temper and turned into my dark form. This was due to my friend Chris being seriously hurt and my friend Cosmo being terrified.

I'm just glad that Eggman helped me calm down. Otherwise I would have way too far and done more damage than I already have. But that is not in the past and now it is time to finish this battle once and for all! Shadow was gonna try and get me to leave but I was quick to stop him!

(Shadow) E-Emma?

(Me) shadow listen to me. I know you want to protect me and keep me safe but I'm not going to lose you!

He asked me what I was talking about and I explain to him what happens in the last episode of Sonic-X season three. And so once I convinced him we both used everything we had to stop the Meder-rex and once we were finished are used Chaos control to get us both safe back on the Blue typhoon and the Galaxy quest finally saved!

~~~{Time skip to Möbius}~~~

We all returned to Möbius and Tails had planted The seat and I found in a pot. I felt bad for the little guy because I know how much he liked her. As a matter of fact we were all finally living happily. Chris even finally got to return home. Overall everything was Pretty fantastic.