The new member of the team

Shadow and I were on our way to the Thorndike mansion. Shadow didn't really know where the mansion was so you both agreed to run there together.

On our way there I told Shadow the story of how I ended up in this dimension. Shadow was a little shocked when he found out that this was not what I really look like to begin with.

(Me) and that's not the worst part. The worst part is I don't know what to decide. Should I stay here in this dimension and continuously stop Eggman all while keeping an eye on tails, or should I return to my old life?

It was like I was stuck between a rock and a hard place I couldn't decide. After a while of debating in my own head and me being zoned out Shadow's voice snapped me out of it.

(Shadow) Emma... whatever you decide just know that I support you. I promise you that I will help you throughout any problems you have every step of the way.

Tears of joy we're streaming down my face. If I knew anything about shadow it's that when he made a promise he intended on keeping it. we then continued on and before I knew it we were at the Thorndike mansion.

~~~{In the Thorndike mansion}~~~

Once we were inside I was asked to tell them who Shadow is. I introduced shadow and told them how I found him.

He seem to get along with everyone pretty fine. Although I told him everything there's one thing I didn't tell him, and that's my feelings towards him. I may have known shadow for a long time but he just met me so it's best that I keep my feelings to myself. At least until I'm ready to confess them to him.