The Underground siblings

Today was really a normal day. It had been a few weeks since we saved the entire galaxy and since then nothing big had a really happened. Right now Cream and Cheese are outside making flower crowns while Shadow is helping Vanilla make breakfast in the kitchen. I was sitting in the living room staring out the window right now and all of a sudden I felt like singing.

After I finished singing I heard clapping behind me. When I turned around I saw Shadow, Vanilla, Cream and Cheese standing there clapping their hands. But then I saw Cream looking at me with a questioned look on her face.

(Cream) Miss Emma, why are your quills glowing?

I walked over to Amir to see what Cream was talking about. When I looked at my reflection my quills were indeed glowing. I reached into my quails to see what was causing the glowing. When I finally pulled it out I saw that it was a guitar shaped medallion.

I remembered that this was in fact Sonic's medallion that he wore when he was part of team underground

I remembered that this was in fact Sonic's medallion that he wore when he was part of team underground. But why did he keep it in his quails? And where were Sonia and Manic? I needed answers and the only person I could think of that would have the answers was Knuckles.

~~~{Time skip}~~~

Shadow and I went to see Knuckles on Angel Island. I knew that Knuckles would be able to answer any questions that I would have. I showed him the medallion and started asking him a few questions. After he asked me if I sang a song that was called someday I told him that I did remember singing a song that had to do with the word someday.

After I told him that he sighed and told me everything that he knew about Sonic's past. Even though I knew what Sonic's past was like it didn't stop me from being shocked. Before long we heard someone coming our way. We looked in the direction that the sound was coming from and froze at what we saw. I was nervous because I knew they didn't know what happened. Didn't really know me I was a total stranger in their brothers body.

(Knuckles) S-Sonia, M-Manic?

(Sonia and Manic) Knuckles?

I had hid behind Shadow after I had to put the medallion in my pocket. I was a little nervous because I knew they didn't know me. How did they react when they found out that a total stranger had taken their brothers please? I picked out from behind Shadow and they must have seen me because they were looking in my direction! I became even more nervous after hearing what they had said next.

(Sonia and Manic) SONIC!!!