Meeting the others

I was outside with Chris on the balcony. Chris was currently talking to his mother on the phone while I just sat back and listened while waiting for him to finish. But then my ears perked up and my eyes became the size of dinner plates when I heard Chris call me a cat!

Once his conversation with his mother was over and he hung up the phone I climbed up onto the table so I could get in his line of view.

(Me) Newsflash Chris, I'm a hedgehog not a cat!

Chris explained to me the reason why he called me a cat was because his mom was sometimes clueless. We then went inside and I sat on the couch and watched some TV with Chris, and then his grandfather came in feeling super excited as he talked about seeing a robotic hedgehog on the news.

The second he saw me Chris shoved a pillow in my face trying to hide me from him. I pushed the pillow off on me as I glared at the TV. After a little bit of bickering with Chris's grandfather he was finally able to see that I was not a robot, and that is when I noticed Cream and her pet chow cheese on the TV surrounded by news helicopters!

~~~At Area 99~~~

As we were nearing area 99 Chris gave me a little device to wear that would help me communicate with them. I then took a deep breath as I jumped out of the moving vehicle and stumbled a bit. I mean I am still getting used to this body after all.

Once I was inside I made sure to slip past all the cameras before making a mad dash for the room that Cream and Cheese were in. As soon as I found them I started trying to think of a plan to get them out of there without putting them in danger. Before I knew it some little devices put the power out.

I took that chance to save Cream and Cheese. I am got them out of there they thought I was sonic but I explain to them that I was not sonic and my name was Emma and I was a girl not a boy. They were a little confused but I promised them that I would explain everything to them later. First I had to get them out of here.

~~~Time skip~~~

A few days have passed and and cream and tails had already been explained everything. Of course Tails would still ask a couple questions here and there he got the full story and the full picture as he starting to understand.

Of course he wasn't Happy with the thought that he may have lost his best friend. As a matter of fact as soon as that realization came to him he began to cry. He soon hugged me as he told me how sonic was like a brother to him and how much he was going to miss him.

Soon enough Dr. egg man attacked and since the real sonic was no longer here I had to be the one to stop him! Luckily for me I was not alone on this, because apparently knuckles the echidna and Amy rose showed up to join the fight!

After the fight Amy went to run up to me and give me a Bear hug but I turned around and stopped her before she had the chance. She gasped when she saw me. I mean I don't blame her, I mean how would you feel if you found out that your crush was actually the opposite gender of what he or she used to be?

They were both shocked and confused. But Amy was not only Shocked and confused but she was also upset, she was crying realizing that now She had to find a new soulmate.