"When your ready," said Hayate crouching down, getting ready to jump back, "You can begin."

I watched as Kiba crouched down on one leg as he made a hand sign. His Beast Human Clone eh?

He slowly moved on all fours and his nails and teeth grew.

"Here I come," he said and by the look on Naruto's face, I could tell he wasn't ready for this attack.

Kiba speed right up to him and elbowed him in the stomach. Naruto took the direct hit and went flying, falling to the ground with a thump.

"Ohh!" gasped Sakura.

"Hn." I said but in my mind I was almost freaking out. Come on Naruto! My moneys on you so you better win!

"This little guys gona be out for a while," said Kiba standing up. "You can call the match,"

Kiba, Kiba, Kiba. I thought. Why are you so cocky? It might get you killed one day.

I saw out of the corner of my eye, Sakura look at Kakashi and he gave her a smile, which got her confidence in Naruto back.

I put my eyes back on the battle and Kiba started walking away. I looked back at Naruto and saw his hand twitch. Yup. He'll be back up in a few seconds.

And sure enough, there he was, Naruto got back up and as soon as Kiba saw that, his eyes widened in shock.

"What!? No way!" He cried confused. 

Everyone's eyes widened It was kinda funny actually. I bet he's gona say 'Don't ever underestimate me!'

"Don't ever. Don't ever. I mean ever, underestimate me!"

"YEAHHH!" yelled Lee.

And how did I know Naruto was going to say that?

"Yeah yeah more tough talk! Look at yourself in a mirror! Your a mess!" said Kiba, brushing off the fact that he got back up after his attack.

"HAH! I just wanted to see what you've got! Frankly you hit like an old lady!" mocked Naruto.

I saw Kiba grit his teeth. Oh my god! This is sooo funny! I thought as I covered my mouth with my hand to stop my laughter.

"You have a better chance of winning this if you send that puppy in to fight for you!"

And just like that, Naruto caused himself a whole lot more of a challenge.

"Your gona regret that." said Kiba through his teeth. "Come on Akamaru,"

"Arff arff!"

As Kiba and Akamaru ran forward, I saw him get some smoke bombs out of his pocket.

"Smoke grenades?" questioned Naruto confused.

"Take this!" yelled Kiba as he threw them to Naruto's feet and they exploded, causing the area around Naruto to be covered in smoke.

I could tell Kiba was in there attacking him, while Akamaru waited outside for Naruto to come out so he could knock him back in.

It was kinda a good tactic, for a rookie anyways.

And sure enough, as soon as Naruto got out, Akamaru pushed him right back in.

I heard a few gasps but it to be honest, it can't have been all that surprising could it? Well I guess cause I know Kiba so well its not for me, but still.

As the smoke cleared, Naruto was slightly curled up on the ground and Akamaru was sitting next to him wagging his tail.

Oh for gods sake Naruto. I thought. You could at least do better then that.