Chapter 18

3 Chapters in 3 days! I'm on a roll! Hahah actually I just have no life... JK anyways...

... Enjoy the chapter!

_________________________________________________________

---Kasumi---

It wasn't long before I slowly approached the village. Yes for once I was just walking. I took in my surroundings, the smell, the breeze, the sound. I never really realised how much I loved this village. It really is a beautiful place. 

I'm going to miss it. I thought as I approached the village gates.

I put a fake smile on my face as I walked in.

"Hey guys!" I said to Izumo and Kotetsu who looked like they were about to fall asleep. 

"Oh hey Kasumi," said Izumo lazily.

"Oh hey! You actually didn't finish a mission earily for once!" smiled Kotetsu.

Oh yeah. I thought. I usually finish them earily and make bets with dad- I mean Kakashi on what he'll buy me..

My smile dropped at the thought.

"Hey Kasumi you ok?" asked Kotetsu with worry in his voice.

"Oh yeah I'm fine, just tired. I forgot to sleep on my mission." I said rubbing my eyes with a small smile.

"Well aren't you a smart one," said Izumo rolling his eyes.

I just laughed.

"Hey guys where's Kiba? He didn't go out on a mission did he?" I asked even though I already knew the answer.

Their faces fell and they went silent.

"W-What's going on?" I asked scared. "D-did something h-happen to Kiba?!" I was now yelling.

"No! It's well he got hurt bu-"

"What the hell happened." I said my voice was deadly. That stupid Hokage never told me that he'd get hurt!

"OK let me explain."

--Kiba---

"Aw crap." I said to Akamaru next to me. 

I was still in the hospital because I hadn't fully recoverd. And Kasumi is supposed to be back today! I wanted to be at the gates to see her.. 

"Arf." said Akamaru.

"Yeah I know."

"Arff arff arff!"

"Haha yeah she might make a big fuss but still. I hope nothing happened to her."

"WHICH ROOM IS HE IN!?" I heard a voice from outside yell. 

"Jezz someone's angry," I said to Akamaru. I wonder who it is yelling in the hospital anyway?

Suddenly my door burst open and before I could see who it was, they were pulling me into a sufforcating hug.

"Kiba." she wispered. Once she spoke, I instantly knew who it was.

"Hey Kasumi!" I grinned while hugging her back. "You back!"

"Of course I'm back!" she yelled now pulling away to look at me.

"What the hell were you thinking going up against a ninja you couldn't beat! Kiba!.." and she went on and on about how stupid I was, but I just smiled. 

She's so cute when she's angry and worrying. I thought and I shut her up by pushing my lips to hers. 

She froze for a second before she started kissing back. 

Kakashi's daughter, is in love with Kiba!? (naruto fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें