Bonding

*The Morning After*
Jeff slept over, he just stayed the night on the couch.  He helped me alot last night, im thankful to have someone like him here.  He reminds me of Bryce just 10x more protective and caring.  Kinda like Colby, its nice to still have that feeling with someone though.  I woke up and got out of my bed, I looked through my carry on and grab the last pair of clothes I had.  I went outside and took a picture for Instagram.

@Y/F/N_Y/L/N: Going Shopping Soon!
.
.
I walked back inside and seen Jeff staring at me from the couch.  "Good morning beautiful" I smile and he sits up.  I walk upstairs to my bedroom and grab my phone off of the charger, I walk back downstairs and walk to the kitchen.  I open the fridge and see theres no food.  I forgot, those no food yet because I didnt go grocery shopping yet.  I closed the fridge and said "Thats just great" Jeff came up to me and asks"What's wrong?" "No food,  and I dont have clothes." He smiles at me and asks "We can go clothe shopping and grocery shopping if you want?" "Thats actually a really good idea but I have to un pack some of my equipment and stuff" "Well, we got all day and night.  I can help you." "You want to spend the day with me?" "If I can, id spend the whole week." I blush and nodded, as I walked away.  He said "Hey, uhm- can we stop at my place first?" "Yeah" "I need to take a shower and get a change of clothes." "Okay, no problem."  I grabbed my car keys, he followed me.  I started up the car as he got in.  He put a GPS on his phone and put the phone up to where I can see it in the middle.  He asked "Can I blietooth to it?" "Yeah" he bluetooths to the car and plays music while I drive to his house.
*At Jeffs House*
We got in his house, I sat on his couch in the living room and waited while Jeff went into the shower.  I remember that Bryce tried to call me last night, let me call him back now.  I call bryce, "Hey B-Boi, tried to call last night?" "Yeah, I was trying to find where the house is because you didnt send me or dev an address to come see you." "Oh right, im so sorry.  I totally forgot after david and I with some friends went to a party last night." "Sure, but uhm- yeah, where is your house, Devyn stayed at my apartment because you didnt the address." "Yeah sure.  Ill send it after this call, I wont be home all day because my friend is gonna help me shop for clothes and food for the house" "Alright, ill let dev know.  Also, can we talk tomorrow or something if I dont happen to see you today?" "Yeah, is everything okay?" "Yeah, just need my girl.  You know?" "Yeah, I gotchu.  I miss you Bryce." "I miss you too y/n" he sounded a bit slumped, like sad.  I didnt question it because he did say he needs to talk to me.  Hopefully he'll be okay, it has been about 2 weeks since hes seen me or even talked to me. "I got to go, sounds like my friend is finally done getting ready.  Text me when you get to the house, then hopefully I can head home or something." "Okay I will, love you y/n" "Love you too Bryce" I hung the phone up and messaged Bryce the address.  I sent the address to him, Colby, Sam, Elton, Jake, Aaron, Corey, Devyn, and Brennen.  The door infront me opens, Jeff is in just a towel with water dripping down him.  I blush and see he notices me staring.  "You could come and touch me if you really admire me that much" he chuckles as I blush more.  "Its not like that." He smiles and stands infront of me, my eyes go wide as I stutter to say,  "J-Jeff, what a-are you doing?" "Go on, touch." "Seriously?" "Yeah, come on its not like im making out with you." "No, but I-" "You have a boyfriend alright fine, guess Im not your friend then huh?" He starts to walk away, I panick and stood up saying "You are a friend of mines Jeff, come here" He walks up to me and says "I was joking y/n, you dont need to tou-" "Ill do it"  He grabs my hand and pulls my hand down wards to his abs.  I blush as he does, we start to lean in.  As his face got close to mine my phone rings, I back away from him.  Holy shit, thank god we didnt kiss, what the fuck was I thinking.  He goes to the other room, I look at my phone and see its Colby calling.  "Hello?" "Hey beautiful" "Oh, hey Babe." "What you doing right now?" "Taking a friend with me to shop for clothes and food." "Nice, also was that the address of our house that you sent?" "Yeah, Bryce reminded me that I didnt tell anyone after getting to the house." "Ah, that makes sense." "Yeah, how is your trip so far?" "Insane, we drove super cars, bungee jumping, ziplining.  Its been cool." "That sounds amazing, I wish I was there, I love his trips." "Same here, infact I wish I was with you so it could be just us in that house." "Me too." I see jeff walk out of his bedroom, I feel guilt rush over me.  I say "I got to go, but I love you" "I love you too Princess" I hang the phone up and jeff says "Dont worry, I wont tell anyone.  Plus we didnt even actually do it." "I know, I just...I feel like I still cheated." "You didn't, and I wont let you." "We almost-" "I wont let my guard down like that again, I swear." "Me too."  We walked out and went to the car and went headed to the boulevard.
*At The Boulevard*
We parked and walked around we went to a bunch of stores and got me a bunch of clothing, shoes and jewelry.  He bought himself a couple of things too.  We put all the stuff in the car, and headed to Walmart.
*At Walmart*
We parked and headed through the doors going inside.  He grabbed a cart and said "Get in the cart, itll be funny." I climbed into the cart and sat in it. He pushed me into the toy aisle, I said "Were not kids, why are we in the toy aisle?" I gigle, he said "Were gonna get a paintball gun and shoot David with it." "Oh my god, Jeff you are so smart!" He stopped by the painball stuff, we grabbed an automatic, and alot of pellets.  I jumped back into the cart with the paintball gun.  He said "Arent you a ninja? Jumping as high as the cart like its easy" "It is." He and I laugh, we go to the food and get a bunch of groceries.  He askes "Hey, would you want to help me sell my merch?" "Yeah, sure.  Like modeling?" "Yeah, your beautiful and I know you'd be perfect." "Awh, yeah, okay.  I can definitely help." "Great" we checked out and brough all the food to the car.  He put the cart away while I started the car.  As he got in and put his buckle in we head to my house.