Flying To LA

We all showed up at the Airport, We all parked in the parking lot. I grabbed my carry on and suitcase out of the trunk. Colby said "Here let me get your suitcase for you" "You dont have too-" "I want too" Hes always so sweet, man I dont see how im going to survive without having him with me. We walked into the airport, before going through security and everything I stopped. I started to tear up, the guys noticed. Sam says "Dont cry! Todays your day!" "Im sorry guys" "Its okay, dont worry we'll all be living together after this week" elton said. "I know, im just gonna miss you guys" Everyone hugged me, they said "We're gonna miss you too." We all group hug and I finally feel comforted and stop tearing up. We stop hugging and before they walk off, colby turns around to me and grabs me gently. He puts his hand gently behind my neck and waist and pulls me in to a kiss, very long and passionate. He says "Have a safe flight and text me when you land" "I will." "I love you princess" "I love you too" He lets me go and we walk away, I walk through security with my bags. I head to my plane, a random boy approaches me. "Y/N?! Is that really you?" "Yeah-" "Im such a big fan, damn you look even better than in your videos!" "Thank you-" "Can I get a picture?" "Sure but quickly please, I need to catch a flight" He took a picture then left, I go onto my plane. I find my seat and put my suitcase up, and close the panel. I sit in my seat and put my carry-on on top of my lap. As I get comfortable in my seat and prepare my earphones for the flight, a group of boys come into the plane recording. They stopped and sat all around me, the two seats in front, the seat beside me, and the seat beside the seat beside me. Great now Im literally surround by guys. They all kept smile and laughing, and then they looked at me. I rolled my eyes to avoid a conversation, and turned my head towards the window. I put my earphones in, and start listening to music full blast. As they sat down in there seats, acouple minutes later, I see outside the window that we were now moving and ready to take flight any second once the plane got enough speed to lift. I felt a tap on my arm, I took out one of my earphones and looked at the boy sitting next to me, he says "Sorry I dont want to bother you but do I know you?" I tilt my head in confusion, I said "No?" "Are you sure? Whats your name?" "Y/N?" "Oh my god! Now I know why you look familiar, your the one that disappeared from YouTube right?" "Oh yeah, thats me." "My name is Wyatt Xavier, and these are my friends." They introduced themselves Chase Hudson, Ryland Storms, and Thomas Petrou. They said they were apart of "The Hype House", weird I thought that was the Vlog Squads job. I laugh, and Wyatt looks at me and questions "Cute laugh, but whats funny?" "Nothing really, I just found it funny yall call yourselves the hype house cause I thought thatd be the Vlog Squads job" "Oh-" he starts laughing with the rest of the group. Wyatt pointed the camera at me, "You record?" "Yes and No. Were all tiktokers but we're thinking about becoming a youtuber because we dont know how long tiktok will last" "Thats understandable, have yall uploaded anything yet?" "Yeah, a couple of videos and we got some followers but even people who like watching our tiktoks, they dont like watching our videos." "Oh, uhm well just keep putting hard work in and commitment, and having fun with it- youll get there." "Yeah but like how did you get so famous? Like you have about 13 million subscribers qnd you havent posted in a year yet everyone still keeps up with you and waits for you to post, how?" "I just had the right people and fanbase, theres not really much of a tip I can give on that note." "Are you ever gonna come back to youtube?" "Actually, yes I am. I announced it in one of my friends overnight videos." "Wanna shout the video out?" "Yeah, Its on TFIL, and its us spending the night in an abandoned mall." "The link will be down below, anyways, ill see you guys when we get off this long flight!" He puts his hand over the camera and shuts it off. He said "Thanks btw, for not caring about me recording you" "Yeah no, Im used to it. So yall live in LA or visiting?" "We live in LA with a bunch of other people but we were all on a trip." "Thats cool" "Yeah, hey, can I get your number? Maybe we can film together sometime?" "Yeah" I gave him my number and he gave me his. I put my earphone back in and listened to music the rest of the way.
*About 4 Hours Later*
I feel my body lift from my seat while my headphones and phone land hard on the guy infront of me as I jump awake. "ECK!-" I squealed while being in the air. Wyatt grabbed me and put me back into my chair while holding me into the chair. He said to calm me down "Its okay, just really harsh landing and turbulence." "Holy shit-" "Its okay, look were on the ground now." I looked through the window and seen us going really fast while on the floor. I got worried, I started to panick lightly. "We shouldnt be going so fast-" "Its okay Y/N, dont freak out." Hes still holding onto me while Im holding onto his arm scared. Chase started recording on his phone what the hell was happening, while the plan was struggling to land properly. I start to cry, Wyatt holds me so close that hes fully holding me, arms wrapped fully around me and my face buried in his chest. I thought about Colby and the guys, I felt like at the airport was the last time Id ever get to see them again...I didnt know what was going to happen to me, all I remember was Wyatt trying to comfort and calm me down before everything went black.