Date Night

I walk up to colby and fix the color of his shirt and say "You look very dashing" "Says the gorgeous one, god damn your sexy" I blush and he kisses my cheek. "You ready for our date?" "Yes, you still didnt tell me what were doing" "Its a surprise, thats why" "Fine" He chuckles as I giggle. He grabs my hand and leads me downstairs. We walk out the gate, I ask "Are we walking?" "No, I have a special ride for us." I see a limo come up to us, I gasp. "A limo?!" "Yup, you are my princess." "Oh my god im so excited!" He opens the door for me, we get in the limo. The limo starts to drive, I seen a bong and blunts etc. "We can get high back here?!" "Yeah, I know you haven't smoked in a while an been wanting too so I got us some." "Are we trying to get fucked up before heading to your date plan?" "Not super fucked up, just enough to wear you can let loose. You know enough to have fun." "Omg, bet!" I grab a blunt and lighter, I light it and inhale. I pass it to Colby and exhale. He really did know me, I dont even know how he knew about- Elton probably now that I think about it probably told him.
47 Minutes Later
The limo stops and says "Were here" right before I got out, Cole said "Close your eyes." "Wha- how am I supposed to get out?" "Ill help you" I close my eyes and reach my hand out. I feel him grab my hand and help me out of the carI almost trip but Colby caught me.  "Thanks, that wouldve been embarrassing" "I told you Id be here" I was next to Colby in his arms, and heard the door shut.  I said jokingly "Your not gonna kill me right now are you?" "Of course not, but this would be a good situation if I really did want too." "I hope you don't" "Never" "Okay, good I dont feel like dying today" he chuckles.  I smile and he guides me where to walk with me holding onto his arm.  He stopped and said "You ready princess?" "Yes, im so ready" I start to feel excited, I havent felt this way in so damn long.  I start to smile really widely, he started to take it off.  As soon as I open my eyes I see a trail of lights, it all look so beautiful.

"Holy Crap, this walk way is stunning!" "Now im hoping you like the actual surprise more than the lights" he chuckles and hold his arm out

"Holy Crap, this walk way is stunning!" "Now im hoping you like the actual surprise more than the lights" he chuckles and hold his arm out.  I smile and grab wrap my arm with his.  We continue to walk the path and it lead us to like a back porch of a house.

  We continue to walk the path and it lead us to like a back porch of a house