I was disgusted by her actions.

She was a girl and I was always taught to respect women and that was the major reason why her hands were still attached to her body.

Can I just punch her? My evil conscience, with horns, appeared.

No, she's a girl. The halo side of my conscience that has wings, shook its head.

But one punch won't do much harm. The one with the horns fumed.

"Can't you see, woman? I'm not at all interested in you." I all but snapped at her. Honestly, she was getting on my nerves. "Now, if you can please take your hands off me and keep them to yourself, it would be better for both of us." I was close to losing my cool.

The girl, whose name I didn't bother to ask, pouted whilst batting her fake eyelashes at me.

Yes, she has the freaking nerve to pretend to look innocent.

I turned away from her and started walking out of the kitchen when a commotion at the entrance caught my attention.

"Shit, are you okay? I think I heard something cracking and I'm pretty sure it's not my head." It was Leah, who was rubbing the red spot on her head, her black top was drenched and now clinging to her skin. She must have bumped her head with the tall guy who stood a few meters away from her, rubbing his chin.

"I think it's bruised but other than that, I am alright." The guy eyed Leah from head to toe with lustful eyes and my fists curled on their own accord. I zoned out the rest of his sentence as I glared at him. When the tall guy saw my reaction he dropped his gaze and left.

"Hey, Leah, what happened and why are you wet?" It was Jordan. The last words of his had me snickering.

Leah told him what happened whilst trying to prevent her top from sticking to her skin, her face turned up into a cute frown. Since when did I start using the word cute?

Jordan offered to drive her home when she told him that she wanted to leave. But, Leah being Leah, she declined the offer and asked him to look after his sister and take her home safely. She patted his shoulder and started walking towards the door.

"I'll take her home," I told Jordan and started jogging after Leah, not waiting for his response. Despite being short, this girl could surely walk fast. I picked up my speed when we were out of the house.

"Leah wait up," I called after her and she stopped mid-walk. She raised her brow as I stood in front of her, my frame towering her so that she had to lean her head back in order to look me in the eye.

"I'm heading home," I told her getting distracted by her wet, black top. Damn.

"Okay. Go. What's stopping you?" She looked at me as if I was the dumbest creature. Her nose started scrunching up which was a clear sign that her head was aching.

"Give me your keys. I'll drive us home." I said. I mean she shouldn't be driving with a throbbing head. Plus it was pretty late. Keith would feed my balls to the street dogs if he were to know that I let his daughter drive home alone at such a late hour whilst she had a headache.

"And why do you think I would do that? I can drive myself home. And what about your car? Who's gonna drive it?" She asked, annoyance lacing her tone? This girl can be such a hardhead sometimes.

"I know your head is hurting, your scrunched up nose is a clear indication. And I think it's better if we don't argue on this one. Don't want that little head of yours getting hurt anymore than it already is." There's always this feeling of protecting her whenever I was around her.

I sound so pathetic.

She was ready to argue back but maybe her headache stopped her and she finally gave in, placing her keys on my palm.

I pulled out of the parking space and started driving. Leah rested her head against the glass window, her big, hazel eyes studying my actions. It actually made me self-conscious. So to cope with that, I did the only thing that I was best at.

"What did I say about drooling? You could drown in it. I know I am hot, but it's rude to stare, koala bear." I said with an arrogant tone.

"You know what, you actually looked good when you were not talking." Did she actually say that? Or was I hallucinating? But I didn't have alcohol tonight. Maybe she fell for my charms.

Huh.

As if that's even possible.

This is Leah we're talking about.

When I glanced at her for a moment, she was fast asleep, her light snores making up for the lack of music.

I tried to drive as smoothly as possible, avoiding any potholes on the road. Didn't want our little sleeping beauty waking up and biting my head off for disturbing her sleep.

We arrived at her place and I parked her car in her driveway. I turned off the ignition and turned my attention to Leah. She looked so peaceful, which was a stark contrast to her usual feisty self.

I brushed the stray strand of her hair away from her face and lightly shook her shoulder.

"We're here," I announced and she opened her eyes.

"What about your car?" She asked me and let out a big yawn, which could put a yawning hippo to shame.

"I'll ask someone to drive it home," I answered and stretched my limbs. She cared too much for her own good.

"Take some painkillers for your head. I think you've hit it pretty hard because there's no chance of you admitting that I look good." I smirked at her knowing very well that it will get her riled up. But instead, she took me by surprise when she smiled at me and oh my, that smile could light up our entire neighbourhood.

Did I just really think that?

Leah is turning me into such a mush.

"Good night Leah," I said when she was about to leave. I walked up to her and ruffled her hair out of its ponytail. I liked it when they are down her back.

"Good night Ethan." She tried to reach up to mess up my hair.

Keyword being tried.

Our height difference made it quite difficult for her, so she gave up on that and let out a frustrated groan as she stomped her foot childishly on the pavement.

I laughed loudly at her reaction as she walked back towards the door and went inside. I started making my way towards my house with only one thought in mind.

This girl had me wrapped around her finger and she didn't even knew that.

******
Early update! That too in Ethan's POV.

So I was listening 'Wrapped around your finger' by 5SOS while writing this chapter. Hence the ending.

Don't forget to VOTE & COMMENT.

Until next time.