Renzo Lawson and Pamala Dekeree *

*Photo above is a painting I did. I'm thinking about making it the scene of a short.*

Renzo Lawson and Pamala Dekeree

Pamela "Pam" Dekeree acended the elevator to the Alpha Suite. She loved her job. She was a Rho in the Morning Mist pack. She worked for the Luna, Luna Jasmine Stewart, as her secretary. Alpha Kennedy Stewart was her mate and Pamala admired and respected both of them.

As soon as she sat at her desk, dropped her purse in the drawer and opened her calendar the  door opened.

Crystal Thomas swept into the room as if she had every right to do so. Granted, until the previous year she had been one rank above Pam in packs hierarchy but that had changed.

"Is it true Kappa Sandaval is visiting from the Copper River pack?" She demanded as she sashayed across the carpet.

"You know even if it was I can't tell you. We are expecting visitors at the end of the month but the Luna and Alpha will announce the details when they have all the details." Pam booted up the computer without looking at Crystal.

"So, it is true." Crystal stated thoughtfully. "He's probably looking for a choice mate. Good." She turned, ignoring Pam's protest.

"I didn't say it was true." But the door was already closing behind her.

The outer door closed and Luna Jasmine's office door opened. "Pam, can you - what did Crystal want?"

"A mate apparently." Pam opened the bottom drawer of the desk. She retrieved the list of visitor and searchers. "She heard a rumour that a visitor, Kappa Sandaval, was coming. She thinks he's looking for a choice mate."

The Luna took the list offered. She looked at it and nodded. It was exactly what she was going to ask for. "That woman, I hate to say it but I wish she would find her mate and transfer to his pack." She spoke as she flipped through the pages. "Are there any more?"

"The mail hasn't been delivered yet. But I'll be sure to bring them if any arrive."

"Good. And if any one asked about this rumor you have my permission to squash it. Tell them someone from Cooper River is visiting but it's not  Kappa Sandaval."

"Of course, Luna." Pam nodded.

It took two days before someone else approached her about the rumor. At least Lena Haze didn't corner her at work. Lena simply walked over to her at the supermarket.

She shifted her bag from one shoulder to the other. "Is it true the Cooper River Kappa Sandaval is visiting?" She looked understandingly nervous by the prospect.

"No. Someone from the Copper River pack is visiting but not Sandaval."

The woman was clearly relieved. "Who?" She asked suddenly curious.

Pam smiled.

"Sorry, I know you're not supposed to tell." Lena smiled apologetically. "I'll let you go back to shopping." She waved and nodded as walked down the grocery aisle.

There were a few people over the week that showed curiosity about the upcoming visitor. Some of them lost interest as soon as they learned it wasn't Sandaval.

Pam was looking forward to the announcement on the visit so she'd no longer have to feild questions about the matter.

Two weeks before the scheduled visit the announcement was made.

Zéta Renzo Lawson and Théta Aree Lawson of Copper River pack would be visiting the pack. The subject of the visit would be about an proposed alliance between the two packs.