40.- The military, Ryan and the terrorists

At the military base, in the middle of the morning, they were trying to locate the terrorists in some way. Commander Zere and Corporal Fletcher were responsible of finding radio signals to get some clues to find them.

"In this frequency I can't find anything, I'll try a little more." Fletcher commented.

Zere tried to listen to something. "Nothing here either... I'll try a lower one."

"Wait, commander... I found something." Fletcher found a grave voice. Zere went to listen.

The voice wasn't known to them, but they set out to listen to it. "Alright, we need a new plan to infuse terror in the population, to discriminate against predators to have power."

"Good job, corporal, this seems very interesting." The commander congratulated Fletcher.

"I've thought we could make a stir at the Savanna Central shopping center. A predator who goes crazy and kills a prey." The voice continued.

"Interesting, but how will we achieve such a thing?" A different voice, somewhat high-pitched, responded.

The grave voice laughed. "An escape expert will disguise itself as a predator. An escapist, generally, is small, so they can perfectly pretend to be a predator. They'll enter, kill a random prey and leave from there. They'll record the appearance and residents will start to be afraid of predators."

"Okay, we'll tell the boss, to see what decision he makes."

"He'll need the approval of his cronies. Hopefully he likes it."

The high-pitched voice left a last message. "Alright. Go to 34.155517 and -118.323064. See you there." Fletcher wrote down the number quickly when it was said by that mysterious voice.

"I'll take this to Colonel Odin, he'll know what it means." Zere took the paper. "Well done, corporal Howl." Then, he went with the colonel. "Colonel, we have juicy information."

Odin raised his head at the entrance of the labradoodle. "What is it, commander?"

Zere put the paper on the table. "We found a frequency in which they talked about a terrorist attack in the Savanna Central shopping center. They intend to scare people simulating an attack by a predator with their consequent murder of a prey. We found out where they're going to gather."

Odin read the number. "Bastards... They won't make it..." He leaned on the back of the chair. "Commander, these numbers seem to be coordinates, you'll have to discover where they are." Someone called from outside. "Come on in." Corporal Fletcher Howl entered.

"I found out, Colonel! Those coordinates. I've managed to discover where it is." He regained his breath after breathing deep. "It's in the Rainforest district, it's in a warehouse, abandoned for years. They may have their base there."

The colonel got up. "No time to waste. Corporal Howl, take on visualizing the place inside, we have to know what they have there." The dog understood it and went to prepare everything. "Commander, establish a team to assault them. We'll end them if they are there."

"But, Colonel, we still don't know what we face, we can't go to the unknown." Said with sense one of the most reliable men in the wolf.

Odin smiled slightly. "That's why I told you to select a team, Commander. Once Corporal Howl identifies the interior, your team will enter the place."

Zere opened his eyes in surprise, but he understood it and went to form the team, leaving the wolf alone in his office. From the drawer he took out his favorite weapon: L85A3, in perfect condition and ready.

"I hadn't used it for a long time. It was time for it to give justice." He smiled and prepared putting it on his back, ready to draw. He already had everything ready, it'd be a matter of time for the terrorism to end.