Chapter one

POV:Annabeth

I was doing my normal morning routine. I was about to open the door to the bathroom when...Flash! I was in the big house with Leo, Piper, Jason, Hazel, Frank, Nico, Will, and Reyna. We all spotted the goddess in Hecate. She greeted us all, and Leo is the one to ask Hecate what she wanted." I have another quest for you," Hecate said happily.

" What ?!" we all said simultaneously.

" Do not worry young demigods I simply want you to make friends with my pet world."Hecate replied sweetly.

"What do you mean, pet world?" Question  Jason.

" Wizards my darling," Hecate kindly said.

"Wizards?" Piper questioned.

"Yes, wizards." said Hecate." Now I don't wish to explain the entire wizarding  world, so I shall have my friend tonks explain "

"Wait, what about per..." but Annabeth didn't get to finish because everything went black.

POV: Percy

Today I go back home, and by home I don't mean the summer home. I'm talking about Grimmauld Place. Oh, how I miss doing magic. and my cousin. I miss Tonks. She is like my sister, and she's about six years older than me and Auror. I have known her since I was a baby. Dam you, ADHD, haha dam haha. Ok, where was I? Oh yeah, you probably know me as Percy Jackson, but my real name is Percy Black. I know what the heck is with,I have all my books, my wand, my robes, and all my supplies. Ok, good. I have to head up to Thalia's tree to meet Tonks.

                                                          Time skip to Thalia's tree                                                                              

"Tonks," I yelled. She jumped. When I was busy cackling , she tackled me in a hug worthy of Tyson." Hey Tonk, I missed you too." I managed to get out." Sorry Perc I just missed you so much," and then she ruffled my hair.

"So when do you want to leave?" I asked.

"Oh I have to stay a little longer, but you can head home," she said smiling brightly.

"See you at home Tonks." I waved goodbye happily. so we are on to meet someone named Tonks by Thalia's tree.

POV:Annabeth

so we are on to meet someone named Tonks by Thalia's tree.

I don't know what I was expecting but Tonks was not what I was expecting. she had short vibrant bubble gum pink hair, breathtaking sea green and brown eyes she had rather pale skin.

"Hey did have any of you guys seen Percy" I ask aloud.

    "No the last time I saw Percy was in his cabin"hazel said.

" Everyone said me two or yep."

   " So none of us have seen him since this morning" I said starting to panic.

" Hey he probably just went home and forgot to tell us don't panic" Piper said putting a hand on my shoulder.

"I don't want to be cross but my cousin  will be waiting so get  a move on and  grab this boot" Tonks said.

"What boot oh that boot "said Frank.

"Are you sure that this is safe"asked Will

"Yes it's perfectly safe now make sure you have a hold of it right now!"said Tonks

and all of the sudden I was spinning and we stopped in side a grim look house and some said......