Yes!!

°•°•°•°•°•°•°

It was only five minutes until your speech, and with the help of your friends, your anxiety completely subsides.
"Thank you. Without your support, I would've been a train wreck." You sighed, smiling at yourself in the mirror.
"Are you sure? You've been playing with your hair in the mirror for 10 minutes now. If you are unsure about the speech, someone else can do it." Tom stated, with a worrisome look.
"Yeah I guess, but I'm a leader now... And I must do leader things. Like, making  speeches..." You sigh again, this meant a lot to you, and a lot to everyone else. You had to do it, for the people.
You check your watch, noticing that you are a minute late.
"Crap! I'll meet you guys later! I'll be really late if I don't go right now!" And with that, you waved Tom goodbye and dashed towards the stage.
"You got this (Y/N)... You got this" you mumbled to yourself, trying to calm your breathing.
"Heh, you sure do babe. Do you know how cute you are when you're anxious?" You turn to see Tord, he pats your head softly and kisses your forehead.
"Shut up!" Your entire face turns red, as you try to push his hand off your head.
"Don't treat me like a child! And I'm not cute!!" You fold your arms and pout, but that only makes him chuckle.
"Oh really? Fine then ill treat you like a woman, is that what you want?" He smirked, catching you off guard completely.
"N-Nevermind! I gotta go! Bye!" You manage to squeeze out if his arms and run off onto the stage. Everyone starts to clap once you stand up on the podium, a shade of pink-tinted your cheeks in embarrassment, but you manage to move on with the speech.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"To conclude, we have brought upon ourselves a dilemma, and I believe the only way to fix it is to first fix ourselves. We are a pact now, we must run like one. For our friends, family, and lovers. Thank you for your time." You bow your head down as the people begin to clap, you even hear some people cry. You smile to yourself.
'I finally realized who I'm meant to be..' You hold back the few tears welling in your eyes, smiling like a child and turn to walk off stage. To your surprise, you found Tord kneeling next to you, a small box in hand. Inside the box was a beautiful ring, it had an abundance of small diamonds trailing along the side while a fairly big one sits in the middle.
"Wha... Huh?!" You cover your mouth in astonishment, the tears that you held back were now falling full force down your face.
"(Y/N)... I know you hated me at first, let's be honest you probably still do." Tord chuckles slightly, a soft shade of red-colored his cheeks.
"But, I'm really glad you stayed, heh... well it's not like I gave you a choice. But even when you had the chance to leave me, you still stayed." At this point, everyone in the crowd is crying.
"So, I'll stop rambling and ask you this. Will you marry me, min kjærlighet?" You instantly jump on him, both of you falling to the floor. You laughed and nodded you're head holding his hands in yours.

"Yes!! Hell yes!!"

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°