Roller Coaster of Love...

°•°•°•°•°•°
You tried to stay hidden under the gas, but it was clearing up quickly and there was definitely nowhere to hide.
"Damn, I guess it's time to face the music..." You crack your knuckles, gripping your gun in hand and stood up as soon as the last of the gas died down.
"Hey! We still have one on our plate!" One of the men yelled, hitting his companion in the head then pointing the gun at you.
"Raise those hands in the air! Or we won't hesitate to shoot!" The other one yells, causing the room full of men to point their guns at you.
"Chill out, I won't hurt ya..." You smirk, dropping your gun to the floor and raising your hands.
"Go grab her gun dimwit!" The first man yelled, at the sound of his voice the second man scurried to your feet to grab your gun.
"Checkmate." Was all you said before you jumped on the man's back.
You and he spun around in a struggle, him trying to punch you to get you off of him, and you dodging his every throw.
"C' mon! Just shoot the bitch already!" One of the men yelled, but the other shook his head in protest.
"It'll kill him too!" You laugh, finding a knife in the man's pocket and jump off his back.
Holding him by the head, knife to and neck, you look around the room.
"Drop your guns! Hands in the air!" You yelled mockingly.
"Or else buddy here gets it!" You press the knife on his neck showing that you meant business.
They all ran towards you, dismissing your threat. You sigh, knocking out your hostage with the end of your knife.
One of the men swings at you, but you swiftly duck to dodge the punch. Sweeping your leg under him, causing him to tumble over and fall into another guy.
Three other men unload their guns on you, this at first catches you off guard. One if the bullets graze your cheek, but you use the man's bulletproof body to protect yourself from any more harm.
As they reload their guns you jump on one of the men, using him as a steady base to kick the other two back.
The other two proceed to shoot at you, but you flip over the man holding you up to protect you from the bullets, using your knife to keep him at bay.
Soon enough they run out, you push the man you've been holding towards the other men, causing all three of them to fall over.
You breathe a breath of relief as you stand up, touching your cheek.
"Ugh, that's gonna scar..." You sigh, turning around to find another man.
"Oh come on--" you groaned in annoyance, raising your hands in the air.
"Not this time, girly." The man laughed, pointing the gun at you, ready to shoot.
You closed your eyes, ready for the sharp feeling of the bullet... But it never came.
"Huh?" You open your eyes to find Tord standing over the man, shooting him dead.
'Things just never change...' You roll your eyes, walking towards him. But something... No, someone catches your eye.
"No! Gabrielle!!" You run towards a bleeding Gabrielle, she covers her wound but you could tell just by her dress that it was bleeding really bad.
"Are you okay?! Let me see!" You shout, removing her hands from her stomach.
The wound was obviously by a gunshot, but all you could do was tear some of your dress to stop the bleeding.
"It's gonna be okay, I'll find who did this..." She didn't reply back, you checked her pulse and breathed a rigid sigh of relief.
"Hang in there..." You stand up, spotting a fluffy body under the table.
"Aww Chief... I'm sorry I got you into this..." You rub him on his back and he barks, licking your bloody cheek.
"We should get going, we need to find if anyone got out..." You stood up, walking towards Tord and Chief following.
"You're right, but are you sure you can handle this?" Tord raises a brow, genuinely worried about your safety.
You walk past him, head low, and push open the door.
"The real question is... Are you?" You smirk, letting Chief walk through first.
Tord didn't know if it was the dress or your new attitude that made you 10 times hotter.
"Of course babycakes, lead the way~" He purrs following after you.
"I love this new you, it's hot as fuck." He compliments you, licking his lips in a seductive manner.
"Down boy, we have a current mission on our hands." You pull his collar so you are face to face.
"And thanks... 'Babycakes~' " You say seductively before letting him go. Chief makes a gagging manner as if he's sick of all this seductive talk.
You laugh and kiss his nose, making him wag his tail happily.
"Now, let's get going." You begin to walk forward but Tord grabs you by the hand.
"Here, take this." He hands you a gun, you reach for it but he pulls you in for a kiss. You break apart and grab the gun from his hand.
"You'll get something more later..." You blush at his antics and quickly turn your head.
"L-lets get going..." You walk away holding your tinted cheeks.

I hate him...

I hate him...?

I...Love him

"What a crazy love roller coaster"

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°