Chapter 20: Medieval

Começar do início

His nose is red and his hands under his pockets, clearly feels cold yet he doesn't bother to zip up his jacket.

Taehyung looks so good no matter what and Jeongguk is---he can't fucking look away from him no matter how much he wants to.

Do you though? Want to look away? Jeongguk doesn't know the answer.

Jeongguk has been burying so much regarding to Taehyung in the dark depths if his heart, to never have them surface ever but lately, it's getting too difficult.

"I need to talk to you." Taehyung says and Jeongguk is snapped out of his thoughts.

"It's really cold outside, can you please let me in?" Taehyung says and Jeongguk moves aside, let's him in.

Taehyung's nervous and scared of Jeongguk's reaction which will probably be violent because he's here to tell him about the club's project.

"You're---not busy or going somewhere?" Taehyung asks once he turns around.

"No, no I'm not." Jeongguk replies. Taehyung clears his throat, looks away and gulps. Jeongguk can tell something's bothering him and it makes him scared for a moment because what if it has something to do about him---

And little did he know.

"Well? What did you want to talk about?" Jeongguk asks and takes a deep breath, looks at him.

"You'll get angry." Taehyung says, voice low as if Jeongguk would get angry at him.

"I don't know about later but you're gonna make me angry if you won't start talking about why you're here." Jeongguk says.

"Promise me---".

"Don't start with that shit and tell me. I swear if it's some nonsense---".

"It's not. You---you really need to hear this calmly." Taehyung says even though he knows it'll be impossible for Jeongguk to not lose his mind after hearing it.

"You're really creating suspense now huh? Fucking say it already." You're scaring me.

"Father and Sungho---have decided to---construct a new club." Taehyung starts.

"Okay? What does this have to do with me?" Jeongguk asks.

"He said he wants to join Nebula and the new club by building a pathway of some sorts and he's also buying the area for he club---".

"I still don't understand why this concerns me." Jeongguk says. He was confused, frowning as to why Taehyung is telling him his asshole father's plans.

"It---does. It fucking does." Taehyung desperately says and Jeongguk seriously can't understand why he's acting like this. Taehyung is not telling him properly.

"He's gonna buy---the property and build the club over it and for the pathway---".

"What area?" Jeongguk asks and that was the question Taehyung was dreading even though he knew Jeongguk will ask eventually and definitely.

Taehyung looks at him desperately, worried and sadness? Jeongguk fucking hates this look.

"I asked you something!" Jeongguk exclaims.

"Dumper bridge." Taehyung says. Jeongguk's face gets drained of every emotion and he stills, halts where he stands---fucking hopes he heard wrong.

"What?" Jeongguk's voice is a mere whisper. A vulnerable whisper that makes Taehyung's heart ache.

"He's---he's deciding to buy this area as well, where you live and around it too---". Taehyung hesitantly says. He feels bad, so fucking bad and it's the first time he's feeling like this but Jeongguk deserved to know.