Chapter 20: Medieval

Start from the beginning

Taehyung almost shudders and he has to leave this room before he does something he's not supposed---that maybe either losing his temper or crying infornt of Sungho and Daewon.

Taehyung turns around and leaves the room, breathing heavily as soon as he does so. He rushes towards his car, a lump growing in his throat and he doesn't know why he's so worked up.

This project will surely fail because even though the area is poor Cheongdam, the people living there, own their houses legally and his father can't just snatch them away.

But that's only the link between Nebula and new club---the dumper bridge can easily be brought by the owner of that area---

Taehyung knows him. Taehyung knows Choi Minho and he can definitely talk to him but---only if Minho doesn't a word to his father about their meeting---that is, if he fails to get Minho listen to him---

It's too soon! Taehyung is going too fast. He hasn't even left his father's house and he's already thinking of any possible way to not let this happen---

And he can't even ask himself why because then he'll fall into a deep and confusing situation with himself that why he's doing all this for a person he's supposed to hate.

Taehyung doesn't know how he'll tell Jeongguk about this. He has to because he can't have Jeongguk know right them his father is ready to butcher him in his plan.

Jeongguk will be angry ofcourse, will curse Taehyung because he'll be the only one standing infront of and will curse him also because he's an elite and is Sungho's son---

He's scared---because Jeongguk will be more hurt and heartbroken than he'll be angry.

Taehyung closes his eyes---wondering how did he got to that point with Jeongguk where he cares about his feelings---wanting to make him happy and not hurt at all.

What if I'm---

What! No!

No, Taehyung---stop thinking about that. It's impossible.

But---is it though? Taehyung wanted to scream now.

-----------------------

Jeongguk had only one appointment today and he doesn't have a race tonight. Usually, he'd go to Nebula but he's not in the mood to leave his little house today, just wants to lay on his bed and just---rest.

But he's not tired physically. Mentally, a lot.

It's past sunset when Jeongguk hears the knock on the shop's door. He's in his room but hasn't closed his shop yet so whoever is out there, should not bother knocking. Customers don't knock, do they?

Jeongguk comes downstairs and instead of saying come in, he goes to open the door---is surprised to see Taehyung standing outside.

It's the first time he's seeing Taehyung in a black jacket, the style he's in right now resembles Jeongguk's but Taehyung looks soft even in this and he looks---tired, much like Jeongguk.