Hazy🔞

I swear I'm innocent

***************

Jeongyeon woke to the smell of cotton, thick and dizzyingly fresh to her drowsy senses. Early sunlight tickled her bare shoulder and she sighed deeply, pressing her cheek further into her pillow.

Warm breath ghosted across the back of her neck and she held back a sleepy smile.

"Baby," he murmured, and she felt herself go boneless as he nosed down her spine, his heavy palm resting over her hip as his soft lips left butterfly kisses across her back. "Wake up, baby..."

Jeongyeon shifted, letting out a little hum as she feigned sleep. After all, there was no point in getting up when Jimin was being so affectionate.

She felt the mattress dip behind her as he moved, shuffling closer. He breathed out through his nose, stirring the hair behind your ear before his lips appeared at the crook of her neck, affectionately nuzzling as his hand slid up over her bare stomach, following the outline of her breasts and coming to a rest over the wing of her collarbone.

"Do you wanna stay in bed today?" He mumbled, mouthing down her neck as he teasingly ran his toes along the bottom of her foot.

"Mhmm," Jeongyeon sighed, tilting her head back into his shoulder, thoroughly pliant to his will as he ran his palms down her chest and lightly dug his fingers into her side. She felt the expanse of his bare chest against her back, skin on skin, and the curve of his thigh as he hooked his leg over yours.

Jeongyeon turned her head up and met Jimin's mouth, melting as he glanced slow, open-mouthed kisses across her lips. He moved to her cheek and down her jaw, hot breath fanning out over her skin as he dragged his mouth down her neck, nipping lightly as he went. She reached one arm over her head to thread her fingers through his hair, tugging gently as he squeezed her hip, his breaths heavier as he kissed over her pulse, teeth pulling sweetly at the thin, delicate skin there.

Suddenly she were moving, his arms circling and pulling tight as he gathered her against him, nose pressed into the junction of her neck and shoulder a he continued his ministrations across her skin.

She giggled, but it came out breathy, hitching in the middle as his fingers ghosted down her stomach to slide along her inner thigh.

The sun was streaming through the window as breaths left her in uneven pants, white bedsheets painted in buttery gold hues as Jimin's hands ran up and down her body, tender caresses sending shudders down her spine.

Jeongyeon mumbled incomprehensibly as Jimin lips traced soothing patterns along the column of her throat, her breath hitching as he pinched her nipple, murmuring sweet reassuring nothings as she arched back into him, eyes closing at the new sensation—sharp shocks of pleasure compared to the loving attention he payed her neck.

"Jimin," Jeongyeon breathed, inclining her head in a wordless plea. He caught her lips with his own as his hand slipped between her legs, licking into her mouth and softly sucking her bottom lip between his as his fingers dragged up her sex to circle her clit.

She jolted at the sensation, mouth tearing away from his to gasp, trembling, as each time his finger rolled over her clit she felt it like an electric pulse snapping through her spine.

"Tell me what you want, baby," Jimin husked, lips tracing the curve of her ear as his fingers dipped, tracing the outline of her entrance. A hitched moan breaks past her throat as he sinks the first knuckle of his finger into your folds before pulling away to flick over the sensitive nub. Her hand cupped the back of his neck for support as her breath left she's in a choked groan, fingers desperately digging into his skin.