Chapter 5

Beyoncé's pov
Beys house continued
6:45p.m

I was shocked when Nicki kissed me, but I was even more stupefied when I didn't pull back or push her away.

Instead I pulled her closer to me and she deepened it more. She let out a soft but cute moan causing me to grow wet.

I ran my hands down to her ass as I kissed and sucked on her neck softly.

"I think I should stop", I said trying to pull away. I couldn't do what I wanted to do, because a lot was at stake.

I had it bad for her even though I didn't want to admit it to her, or even myself if I was being honest.

"No keep going", she said pulling my lips back to hers.

This girl was really trying my inner demons right now, and that was not something she needed to witness.

I tried to picked her up, but I failed as my shoulder reminded me of why we were here in the first place and how I injured it not even three hours ago.

"Ouch" I hissed out sitting back down holding my injury.

Nicki climbed off me quickly and looked off with her head hanging low.

I could sense the sudden mood change, and figured she thought she was the reason I was in pain again.

I pulled her back on me and tried looking into her eyes, but I could see tears forming.

"Sorry Bey, I don't know what got into me. I wasn't trying to hurt you."

She looked down playing with her nail, as she fumbled her words out.

I held her chin up softly, so she would look in my eyes.

I kissed her one last time then messaged her ass. I could tell that was going to be a habit of mine.

"Your good Nicki, it wasn't your fault. If anything I'm the person who started this so don't ever feel bad for my actions again. I was a fool to push you out my life, but now I see that I want you apart of it. I'm going to have to work harder because of the life I live, but I'm willing to do that for you."

She smiled at me before she gave me a long passionate kiss. She is really going to be the death of me, or at least my hard side.
...................

Nickis pov
7:29p.m

I left Bey's house a few minutes ago because my mom was calling my phone looking for me.

That was actually a good excuse to leave and clear my head a little.

Bey's words were on constant repeat in my head as I stared into her hazel orbs.

I didn't know if I could really trust her or not, but that was a risk I was willing to take.

I made it to my house and shut my car off as I went in calling for my mom.

"Her car was in the driveway and her keys was on the rack so where was she at." I questioned myself as I walked through the living room to the kitchen.

"Mommy" I hollered as I entered into the kitchen.

I watched her as she stared at something in the sink as she continued to ignore my calls.

"Mom you called me" I ask trying to move around her to see what was she staring at.

"Who was at my house Nicki" She mumbled still staring at whatever she was staring at.