"Sheed Armani Coleman, may you please tell me what you wanted when you called my name?"

"Yes ma'am, yes I may." He adjusted himself in his seat and I sighed.

he so extra dawg .

"I was finna ask you what she testing yo pee for?"

"To see if I got an STD or HIV or some." I said in a duh tone.

"Don't say it like I'm stupid." He smacked his lips. "And you betta not have no HIV cause that shit can kill you and ion wanna die young like Roddy Ricch said."

"I ain't gon have shit boy just be quiet 'til she come back cause at this point you insulting me."

"You swear you run some shit but it's okay though, just wait 'til we leave."

"Okay Sheed." I sighed.

"Bae?"

"Yes?"

"Can I impregnate you in this room?" He did a pouty face.

"Boy what?" I laughed.

"Come on, I always wanted to fuck in one of these rooms." He stood up and walked over to me on the bed. "Fat pa said he want fat ma."

"Tell fat pa I said he gon have to wait."

"Come on baeeee leh fuck, leh a lil secs!"

"Sheed get out my face dawg." I laughed as he stood in front of me, getting between my legs and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"No, let me drop my kids off at the water park." He poked his bottom lip out. "They said they ready to play."

"Bae move." I laughed and pushed him away from me, hearing the doctor softly knock on the door.

"I'm fucking the shit outta you in the bathroom on the plane." He went back to his seat as the doctor entered the room and I shook my head.

w i l d .

"Well Ms.Lexi." She smiled and took a glance at her clipboard. "I've figured out why you've been having strong headaches and migraines."

"Why?" I looked over at Sheed and he smirked.

"You're two months pregnant." She cheesed and Sheed did a little dance in his seat while I eyed him. "Congratulations."

what the hell ?

"Pregnant?" I scrunched my face up. "I think I was artificially inseminated like my good sis Jane The Virgin was cause ain't no way in hell I'm pregnant forreal forreal."

"Would you like to see the results?"

"Yessir we would!" Sheed hopped up out his seat and looked at the clipboard and I did too.

"Here." The doctor pointed to the paper and showed us that my test for STD and HIV came back negative but my test for pregnancy came back positive.

well i'll be damned .

————————