———————

"Lexi Jones." 

Once we heard my name, we got up from our seats in the waiting room and followed the doctor to a room in the back.

"Hello, how are you guys today?" She smiled at us as Sheed sat in a chair and she motioned for me to sit on the bed.

"We're fine, and you?"

"I'm great." She sat her clipboard down. "How are you feeling today?" She reached behind me and grabbed the otoscope from behind me on the wall.

"I feel great but lately I been having strong headaches at the most random times." I got the chills as she stuck the otoscope in my left ear and looked inside before switching to the right one.

"Like migraines or aching?" She put the otoscope away and pulled out the stethoscope.

"Both."

"I see." She listened to my heartbeat before putting it away. "Any vomitting or nausea of any kind?"

"No, just the headaches."

"And how long has this been going on?"

"It started like two months ago and since then I've been taking Advil and stuff to make them go away."

"Alright." She walked over to her clipboard and jotted something down before grabbing a cup off the shelf. "Just go ahead and pee in this for me so we can make sure you're completely healthy."

"Okay."

"Yeah go pee in that cup bae." Sheed cheered while cheesing.

"Boy hush." I got down from the bed and took the cup from her, making my way to the bathroom and doing what I had to do.

"Here you go." I handed the cup back to my doctor before taking my seat back on the bed.

"Thank you, I'll be right back." She smiled at me and walked out the room.

"Bae."

"What Sheed?"

"Hold on cause why you acting like you irritated?" He scrunched his face up. "Like I'm irritating you or some?"

"Boy just tell me what you want." I huffed.

"No cause you ain't acting right, you want some dick bae? you need a tune up?" He made a face. "The doctor gon be gone for a minute and you already sitting on the bed. "

"Don't nobody need a tune up." I smacked my lips. "Just tell me what you was finna say."

"Ask nicely."

"Boy fuck you."

"See this what I'm talking bout." He stood up. "I'm convinced you need a tune up so come on, pull dem pants down."

"Sheed move!" I laughed and pushed him away from me.

"Then stop acting pissy!" He laughed and sat back down. "I'm still waiting for you to ask me nicely just in case you was wondering."