𝟝𝟘.

||𝐋𝐞𝐱𝐢 𝐊𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐚 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬||❤

"Sheed come on before I'm late!"

"You can't rush a pimp bae I keep telling you that!" He huffed as he walked out the bathroom and sat on the bed to put his shoes on.

"You ain't no damn pimp." I smacked my lips and zipped up my jacket. 

"Shhh!" He put his finger to his lips. "You said that too loud, ion need everybody knowing the truth."

"Just come on." I sighed. "Make sure you packed everything cause we not coming back here after my appointment. Ion need us missing that flight."

"Yes mom." He groaned and stood up, grabbing his jacket.

swear i can't stand him .

"You got the edibles?"

"Boy I ain't smuggling no edibles out the state!" I grabbed a suitcase, looking at him crazy. "You tryna get me locked up?"

"Man, it was just a question you ain't gotta get all loud."

"At this point I'm convinced you want me in jail." I sighed and grabbed another suitcase before getting my keys off the nightstand.

"If you go it ain't gon be hard for you." He made a face. "You manly enough to find a girl in there."

"Keep it up and I'ma end up pushing you down these stairs." 

We walked downstairs and turned off all the lights in the house before heading for the door.

"Alright Big Burtha." He mumbled.

"Sheed stop!" I laughed, locking the door behind us. "Bae if I go to jail, you gon hold me down?"

"Hell nah, I'm just gon find me a new girlfriend named Lexi." He shrugged and I popped the trunk before throwing my keys as hard as I could at the back of his head.

"Stupid ass bitch come fight me!" I dropped my suitcases and ran up on him, punching him all in his back. "A new bitch could never!"

"Damn! See you too violent bae I was just playing." He laughed as he turned around and grabbed my hands.

"No don't talk to me." I smacked my lips, snatching away from him and picking up my suitcases before putting them in the trunk and closing it. "I hope we leave yo ass in Maui too."

"No you don't so calm down mad ass." We got in the car and I started it before looking over at him and mugging him.

"You so.. ugh bro!" I huffed. "You irritate my soul witcho fine, tall, ugly dumb ass! Gimmie kiss!" I leaned grabbed his face and pecked him repeatedly.

"You irritate mine too witcho fat head, fine, bald headed, short ass!"

"We dumb yo." I laughed and kissed him one more time before pulling off and heading to the doctor for my check up.