Hinata X Otonashi (Revamp)

Start from the beginning

"Is- is that true?" Otonashi asks me nervously, his eyes shifting from my eyes to my mouth. I sit up and face him and open my mouth, but no words came out.

I dropped my head in shame and I felt tears roll down my cheeks. Tear droplets fall onto the bed sheet and soaks the sheets. "I... Yes, Yuzuru. I love you." I forced myself to look up and his eyes are filled with tears too. "I love you, Yuzuru Otonashi."

A smile is brought to his face as he pushes me down on the bed again and straddles on me. My arms are pinned above my head with one of his hands and he grabs my face with his other.

"I love you too, Hideki Hinata." His eyes closes and his lips are met with mine. Those words that left his lips filled me up with euphoria and bliss. The kiss we are sharing fills my stomach up with butterflies.

I'm kissing him. I'm kissing him.

His tongue swirls in my mouth in sync with mine, and I feel his hand on my face move down towards my torso. He runs his hands under my shirt to feel up my abs and then starts to play with my nipples.

I release a small, pleasurable moan and grind my hips into his. I feel his mouth mold into a smile, and he backs away. He pulls off my shirt and toss it aside, revealing most of my body to him. He kisses my chest and torso in a slow rhythm while fiddling with my pants. He pulls my pants down along with my boxers and my hard dick is touching his arm.

"May I suck it?" Otonashi's eyes are met with mine and desire is now evident in those round, orange eyes. I nod quickly and bring his head down to my hips. My tip is grazing his lips and he backs up a bit to lick it. I released a soft moan into the room and he trails his tongue down my length.

"Fuckkk." I moaned, my dick twitches in long desperation for pleasure. I stare down at him and he stares back at me while sucking on my balls slightly. He starts to suck them harder and his tongue swirled around them sending shocks through my body. His hand grasps my hard dick which was dripping with precum and begins to stroke it.

"Do you like that?" He muffled, creating a vibration through my balls all the way up to my throbbing tip. I moan in satisfaction and he soon places his tongue on my tip. It swirls around the head slowly, and his thumb rubs slightly on the bottom of my dick near my balls. His lips wrap around my cock and the sensations that I started to feel increased tremendously.

He is sucking me off right now...

His mouth is wrapped around my throbbing dick...

My hips lifted off the bed and started to thrust into his mouth, causing my tip to hit the back of his throat. I threw my head back and moaned as I released my warm, sticky cum into his mouth. He closed his eyes and swallowed evey drop, moaning in satisfaction.

Removing his mouth from my still noticeably hard cock, he trailed his tongue up my torso and sucked on my nipple while fondling with the other.

"Mmmm, Otonashi. It feels so good." I run my hand through his hair and try to use it to remove hair out of his face. He brings his mouth up to mine and our tongues swirl and push up against each other fighting for dominance. His hand found its way to my inner thigh and he grabbed and rubbed it, sending tingles to my dick once more.

"Suck on my fingers." He brings his two fingers to my mouth and I seductively suck on them while maintaining eye contact. They popped out of my mouth swiftly and glided them into my tight, pink asshole. He stared at me while fingering me and trying to find my sweet spot (the prostate: only males have one and it is their source of pleasure for anal sex). Eventually he hit it and my back arched off the bed. My eyes closed slightly and a soft pitched moan escaped my throat.

"Ah, found it." He smirks at me and his orange eyes dance with pride and victory. He hits it a few more times making my dick throb every time. Otonashi removes his fingers from my butt and it makes a soft pop. He whips his cock out and it was long and thick- longer than the length of my hand. He grabs some lube out of the draw next to us and puts a lot on his hard dick.

"You're already hard?" I ask him, knowing I did nothing but moan from him touching me.

"My dick loves seeing you in lustful bliss. I could pleasure you all day and I would be satisfied." I blush uncontrollably red and turn the other way.

Don't tell me that... Or we'll never leave this room.

Otonashi rubs the lube on his dick before lining it up to my hole. He grabbed my hips and pulled them up slightly and towards him. His tip pushes into my butt and I can feel myself stretch out. He slowly pushes in and hovers over me to get a better position to thrust.

"Tell me when you're ready for me to move, Hinata."

"You can move now."

He starts to thrust inside of me, going deeper with every one. Every thrust hitted my prostate and our moans filled the room. I claw at his back and throw my head back. "Faster!" I whimpered loudly.

He grunts slightly and starts to move faster and harder making my body go crazy. I wrapped my legs around his body tighter and thrusted my hips too attempting to get his dick inside me further. My body starts to shudder uncontrollably and my moans and pants became louder and heavier. Soon I released my cum all over our stomachs.

Not long after my orgasm, I start to feel his cock throb in my hole before his body shudders and his head drops down, lips parted as a loud, manly moan leaves his lips. Warm, sticky liquid is pumped into my hole and flows through my body.

Otonashi collapses onto my chest and our sweaty bodies are greeted. He gives me one small kiss on the lips before rolling over next to me and resting my head on his chest.

Our heavy breathing mixes together as we both try to fight to stay awake for a few more seconds.

"I love you." I managed to say steadily.

He runs his hands through my hair and kisses my head. "And I love you, kitten."

Not long after that, we both drift into a slumber.

_________________________________________

How was that guys? I hope it is slightly better than before and was what you asked for. Make sure to comment and I will hopefully work on Naoi x Otonashi next.... And I will do it right this time. Promise. Hinata wouldn't even be around this time. Oh, and leave more suggestions...

>right here<

Thank you. <3