Yuri x Otonashi

Yuri POV

"Otonashi, I need to talk to you about an upcoming Operation. " I announced.

Otonashi nodded and the gang snickers and giggled.

"You guys are aware that Angel is creating her own weapons and abilities. Right? " they all nodded. "If she creates her these weapons and abilities... What does that mean for us. The thought of her making own defense system is revolting. That means for us that God.... The possibility of it means that she don't have any connection to god... In the result of us not confronting him on the unfair lives we had." I state.

"Well how do we know if she does or don't. Maybe she does have connection with God but she just makes her own defense system just because. " Ooyama offers.

"If that was the case then she shouldnt  have to create weapons on a software.  She would be receiving them from God. It makes sense. "

Ooyama cheeks flustered in a deep shade of red. Fujimaki tossed his arm around Ooyama and smirked.

"Don't worry. We all get proved wrong by Yuri once in a while." Fujimaki says. Then smacks Ooyama in the back of the head playfully.

"You all are dismissed. " I ordered.

Every one except Otonashi walked out of the room. Before Hinata walked out he placed his hand on Otonashi shoulder. He whispered something to him and gave him a smirk. A spring of jealousy and butterflies filled my stomach. Hinata walked off and closed the door behind him. Otonashi walks toward me and smiles.

"So... I need to talk to you about something. " I said. I could sworn that I was blushing because Otonashi started to blush also.

"About a operation? " he asked. I could tell he want it to be an operation and not to be.

"Actually... It's something else." I clear my throat "I have feelings for you."

I walk toward him and place my hand on his cheek. His cheeks flushed dark cherry red. I take a deep breath. I leaned in.

"Uhh... Yuri,  I promised Hinata that I will meet him back in the dorms. I only stayed because I thought you wanted to talk to me about the operation." Otonashi interrupted me.

I gave him a sad look and turn away. "Go to hinata. I already know you and him like each other. I won't get in the way of that. I guess nothing ever goes my way. "

(Guys I know I do this every chapter... But come on what would you expect me to do.)

"I can't believe I'm doing this. Curse you Hinata. " otonashi said.

I hear foot steps coming up beside me. Otonashi place his hands on my hips. He turned me around and pressed his lips against mine. I open my mouth and he enters his tongue in. He picks me up and place me on the desk. I wrap my legs around his waist.

Hinata POV

I gather the gang up again. They all question my action but I just told them to follow me to the SSS room. I convinced Otonashi to express his feelings toward to Yuri. I doubt he would do so but it doesn't hurt to try. We walk into the room. Yuri and Otonashi were on her desk making out. I hear gasps around me and I smirk. Yuri's shirt was on the ground and Otonashi has her bra I'm his hand.

"What the hell is going on here?! " Noda exclaimed.

Otonashi POV

Yuri pushed me off of her and grabs her bra and shirt and puts it back on. I look at Hinata.

"Hinata? Did you do this? Did you tell them I was going to make a move on Yuri? " I asked.

"Ye-" Hinata started but Yuri already was beating the shit out of him.

10 minutes later

Yuri stood in front of the SSS members.

"Obviously what you saw between me Otonashi was something Hinata put together. Yes I have feelings for Otonashi but he was the one who convinced Otonashi to pin me down on the desk. Not that I didn't enjoy it."Yuri told the group.

Yuri walked toward me and placed a kiss on my cheek. We both smiled. The SSS members started chatting and smiled. I guess they all like our relationship... Even Noda.